51

The sofa is a bit small.

Gu Cong felt that way more than once.

However, he likes this kind of smallness very much, and can make himself and Xi Ye stay close to each other.

With no experience in kissing, he could only earnestly follow the young man's previous request, with his lips pressed against his lips, and passed the sweet drink over.

Cats are very clean cats, picky, and usually hate getting their fur dirty. Only when facing Gu Cong, Xi Ye is always very patient.

Tilting his head slightly, the light brown liquid overflowed uncontrollably and then disappeared between the intimately intertwined lips and teeth. The dog always learns quickly in this respect, and soon changed from the pure clinging like a small animal to a more intense and unbearable squall.

"Well."

With his fingertips, he subconsciously grabbed the hem of the T-shirt that was still stained with the other person's body temperature, pinched it vigorously, and wrinkled it. After a long time without a chance to take a breath, Xi Ye bent his knees through a thin blanket, and kicked the other person hard: "Gu Cong."

The boy whose name was called finally stopped.

In the shadow of the floor lamp, Gu Cong's eyes were shining, but they were more than the day, deep and reminiscent of a beast, with his left hand resting on the side of the young man's ear, his forearm protruding with beautiful muscle curves, he stared at Xi Ye's lips, which were more rosy and fuller than usual, and kissed again:

"It's so sweet."

Even though such indecent words were spoken by him, they were extraordinarily sincere, and the tips of his ears became even hotter than when they were kissing. Xi Ye unconsciously pursed his lips, stretched out his hand and pushed Gu Cong, and wanted to get up, but was pressed back on the rabbit again by the other party: "I haven't had time to ask, Mr. Xi, is this how you drink it?"

"Am I doing it right?"

"Are you doing well?"

A series of inquiries sounded innocent and pitiful, but in fact they had the upper hand. At the moment when the black-haired young man's phoenix eyes were about to explode, Gu Cong stopped his voice in time and hugged him with a smile: "I will work hard."

Xi Ye was very thin, and he didn't lie down completely. He was slightly hooped around the waist and sat up surrounded by Gu Cong. In a trance, he felt that he was the big doll, leaning forward according to the inertia, with his chin resting on the other's shoulder.

Gu Cong obviously likes this kind of intimate physical contact very much. It just so happens that their body temperatures complement each other, and no matter how sticky they are, they won't get hot. With his arms sticking to the young man's waist, he couldn't hold back and pulled him into his arms again: "So, are we together?"

Xi Ye paused:

"Um."

He found that Gu Cong was a person who paid great attention to rituals, and it was the same in the last small world. He had done everything he should and shouldn't do, but he still insisted on being a boyfriend.

"Really?" The joy in his voice was so full of joy, Gu Cong excitedly leaned close to the young man's ear, "Xi Ye? You promised me? But I haven't chased him much yet."

How to chase?

I have already chased him once in my previous life, plus this life, who else will have longer patience than this?