80

Even though there was a window, Xi Ye felt that he was closer to Gu Cong.

His crow-black eyelashes drooped, and he looked away: "Got it."

"Can the minister come in? You don't have to go through the door." Knowing that this is what the little emperor wants to believe in himself, Gu Cong raised a smile. Before the other party could answer, he leaned on the window edge and jumped in neatly. "Your Majesty has walked a lot today, and his legs must be very sore."

"The minister ordered someone to prepare hot water, just to relieve fatigue."

Glancing at the rabbits and deer by the window that moved away consciously, and then poked their heads again after two seconds, Xi Ye asked, "What about them...?"

"When I'm full, I'll go back on my own." Seeing a certain deer about to stick out its tongue to roll up the half of the fruit left in the little emperor's palm, Gu Cong stopped it and replaced it with himself. While feeding it, he taught him a lesson: "Mine."

"Don't touch."

1101 felt that it was childish for an adult male to be jealous of a deer that was full of food, but its host was very useful, and the tails of its eyes were slightly curved, like a moon hanging high in the sky.

The palace servants who came to deliver the water were even more surprised. The courtyard where His Majesty lived had the front door closed all the time. How did this servant Gu appear in the house?

But no matter what, it was visible to the naked eye that His Majesty's complexion was much more relaxed than when he just came back. The master was happy, and their life would be easier.

The only person who was disappointed was probably Pei Yi: for the assassination, of course, the fewer people in the room the better, the tyrant and Gu Cong were stuck together every day, and it was rare to have a quarrel, yet they reconciled so quickly.

It's really boring.

However, with his skills, it doesn't matter if there is one more Gu Cong or one less. After pretending to be a son for too long, he almost forgot the feeling of holding a sword and holding a knife. With the dagger given to him by his master in his arms, Pei Yi raised his hand to caress his lips. Compared with anxiety, he was more excited about getting what he wanted.

His patience was not in vain, nor was his waiting delusional.

After all, the master had the same thoughts about him.

He had already figured out the patrolling rules of the imperial army in the past few days. The tyrant Xijing was arranged and dispatched by Xue Hai, so the defense around the opponent's residence was naturally weaker.

In the middle of the night, Pei Yi changed out of the wide-sleeved robes he wore during the day, and changed into the most simple and elegant clothes. His yard was remote, and no one rushed to show his hospitality. He was worried that the smell of blood would cause trouble.

The infiltration process went smoothly. The tyrant's bedroom is always bright as day, which is the most difficult environment for assassination. Fortunately, the palace is remote and easy to catch fire. Although some candles are lit, it is still dim overall.

Quietly, Pei Yi turned over and landed on the ground without looking back, and put his hands against the window that was about to make a sound due to closing.

On the dragon bed with veils hanging down, there is a faint, brocade quilt gathered into a considerable ball, as if wrapping two people, one step, two steps... Pei Yi tiptoed to approach, and in a trance, he heard the words that the tyrant once asked himself: