144

With all the memories of the original owner Song He, Gu Cong certainly knows how to dress and tie his hair.

But as a fat chirp, he shouldn't know so much.

It was late last night when I fell asleep next to Xi Ye, and it was noon when I opened my eyes again. At this moment, the sky outside was still very bright, and the shadow of the young man slanted against the door. He was casual and lazy, but he never left, revealing a rare patience.

"It seems that it is not necessary." Just a second before Gu Cong was about to answer, the shadow he was watching suddenly became smaller, Xi Ye straightened up, and said lightly, "It's still early before the sun goes down, you wear it slowly."

Suddenly, 1101, which has been offline for a long time, cheated on the corpse again: "Want to catch! The tricks are deep!" This person is clearly trying to catch the right time to amuse the children. Are you tired of fishing?

But having said that, the star primrose, white sparrow, "Song He", and all kinds of vests are actually Gu Cong. God knows how shocked he was when he saw a face that was so familiar that he couldn't be more familiar with it, and even forgot to gossip.

As if wanting to make up for what he didn't say before, 1101 repeated: "So Gu Cong is still in this world? Time travel? Rebirth? You've known each other for a long time? No, I haven't detected his soul fluctuation at all."

"And," thinking of the ending in the original book, the volume gradually lowered, [If Gu Cong is Song He, it's him...] Did he betray you?

Finding a shady place at random and sitting down, Xi Ye raised his fingertips and gently rubbed his temples: "The original is the original."

【I believe in him. 】

1101: "Even if the ending is what you saw with your own eyes?"

Xi Ye: "Even if the ending is what I saw with my own eyes."

"This is not like you at all," 1101 muttered, and after a while, he denied it again, "No, no, this is more like you."

Sincerely affectionate.

It looks complicated, but it is actually extremely simple.

A little regretful, it sighed: "I thought you would have a grudge, and play him in dozens of episodes of idol dramas with deep sadomasochistic love." After all, in the sporadic scenes shared by Xi Ye Shihai with himself, the male supporting role Song He-or Gu Cong, really stabbed the host firmly with a sword, causing the other party to be dripping with blood.

A faint sense of dizziness struck, Xi Ye closed his eyes slightly, and curled his lips as if laughing at himself: "I can't help it, just treat me as a love brain."

But 1101 understood that the other party was more sober than anyone else.

It is precisely because he clearly remembers Gu Cong's goodness and Gu Cong's nature that Xi Ye is willing and dares to question the fate that happened long ago and was written in black and white.

"hiss."

At the same moment, Gu Cong was pulling his hair in the bedroom.

He just confirmed with Xi Ye's eyes that this new body, although the face is his face, the hair is longer than modern ones. Gu Cong originally planned to imitate Bai Que's clumsiness when he was a human for the first time.

[Did he have no doubts at all? 】Looking at the white sparrow sleeping peacefully in the flower pot, 0028 is puzzled, always feeling that the villain's IQ is fluctuating.