03

There is a small mole on the outside of Xi Ye's left middle finger. It is so faint that few people would notice it if it wasn't for the close-up of the camera.

Gu Cong remembered it clearly.

Before participating in the show, he deliberately did the homework of all the senior guests. Inevitably, he came across the so-called bed photo of Xi Ye who was recently pulled out by Heizi to mock him.

At that time, Xi Ye should be about the same age as him.

The clothes are half-opened, the eyes are dazed, the neck is slightly raised like a dying swan, the thin fingertips are tightly grasping the bed sheet, and the indecent writing is written from head to toe.

It's strange to say that they obviously have the same facial features. He almost forgot after seeing those photos on the Internet. Even when Xi Ye pointed them out today, Gu Cong didn't feel that the other party was special.

It wasn't until under the shade of the trees that the young man with snow-skinned red lips looked from a distance, that his heart started beating wildly.

Like a puppet with empty and beautiful appearance, it suddenly came to life in front of my eyes.

Even the small mole next to the phalanx, which he had glanced at, became distinct with the owner's movements.

"Little Gu? Why are you so dazed? Your ears are so red, and the air conditioner is turned on high?" The polite and sensible child has always been the most popular in the circle. He unloaded the equipment from the next car, and the accompanying camera patted Gu Cong's shoulder with a smile, and looked at Xi Ye: "Mr. Xi, your house is relatively close. Can I take pictures of your house first?"

A skinny camel is bigger than a horse, and at least there is an actor with a golden cup by his side. For some insignificant things, it's always better to sell the other party's face.

1101: "It's nice to say, as if if you say no, they will really turn around."

Habitually ignoring the system, Xi Ye cherishes his words like gold, and said in a down-to-earth way: "There is nothing good about my family."

At first, the accompanying camera thought that the other party was deliberately trying to show him off, but when he carried the equipment and went upstairs with Xi Ye, he realized that the young man was not lying.

The apartment is a good apartment, but it is no different from the model apartment. Except for the shoe rack at the door, there is no trace of human habitation.

Refrigerators and bedrooms should have been the most important things in this party, but the program's shots could only capture a pile of neatly arranged wine bottles and mineral water bottles, as well as a suitcase leaning against the wall.

"I'm busy filming, I'm used to it."

The whole process took less than three minutes, Xi Ye calmly closed the door: "Shall we go downstairs?"

The entourage director's career took a tragic turn of events.

How can someone's life be so boring! If he hadn't confirmed that this was Xi Ye's permanent residence, he would have suspected that the other party was intentionally organizing the program.

Gu Cong on the side was very face-saving, and applauded sincerely with his eyes full of seals: "That's cool! We're sure to win now!"

1101: ...

Don't tell me, this child really matches its host.

A trumpet is a trumpet after all, regardless of the identity and background set in the original work, the details of life will not be too different from Xi Ye. It remembers that when it first met its new host, it was the same at the other's house.