156

Shen Qingshu fantasized about the scene where Xi Ye found him many times, and even fell into nightmares all night because of it, but he never expected that the real situation would be so ridiculous.

He swung his sword at a child.

But Xi Ye was protecting the other party.

In Shen Qingshu's eyes, there was no difference between Xi Ye and the appearance when he met under the full sun and moon. Miasma was lingering all over his body, and huge shadows stretched out their teeth and claws, silently filling every corner of the room.

But such a suffocating scene seems to be seen only by himself. The child who is facing him with a face full of horror is quietly grabbing Xi Ye's sleeve and hiding behind Xi Ye, allowing himself to be wrapped in darkness. As for the other strange boy, he doesn't even give him a look.

"Mr. Xi," he didn't dare to call the young man by his first name, let alone call him brother, so Ma Shitou simply imitated Gu Cong's name, still in shock, "Thank you for coming to save me."

Xi Ye said lightly, "You pulled the thread."

So he was just fulfilling his promise, and he didn't come here specially to save people.

That being said, Ma Shitou knew in his heart that no matter how stubborn Mr. Xi was, it was a fact that the other party had helped him, and his safety was guaranteed. He gradually relaxed, and curiously, he turned his gaze to the hands held by Mr. Xi and brother Gu.

Gu Cong keenly caught this ray of curiosity.

Of course he likes Ma Shitou very much, but the strange thing is that when the other party is also called Mr. Xi Ye, Gu Cong actually felt a little bit astringent in his heart.

Sour, like vinegar.

In addition, the OOC alarm was muted, so that he completely forgot that the crush of the original owner Song He was right in front of him, and he was injured and needed care.

Shen Qingshu also didn't recognize that the young man held by Xi Ye was Song He. He clenched the hilt of his sword vigilantly: "The three-year period has not yet come."

Xi Ye raised his eyebrows.

He was surprised that at this point, Shen Qingshu could still emphasize that he had breached the contract, and how self-centered the other party was.

"What agreement?" Xi Ye opened his mouth casually, "I forgot, so let it be void."

A moment of joy flashed through Gu Cong's heart.

Knowing Xi Ye's character more and more, he was sure that if Xi Ye let go, he would really let go. Besides, what's so good about Shen Qingshu? It's nothing more than relying on the author's favor, and having a golden finger who won't go crazy in the face of strange immortals, he can do it himself, even more openly than Shen Qingshu.

forgotten.

void it.

Just a few words, obviously words that could relieve Shen Qingshu, but he couldn't feel the slightest relaxation, instead, a wave of nameless anger surged up.

For three whole years, he had been worried day and night, devoting all his energy to planning, and even brought in all his friends for many years, but at this moment, because of these few short words, all of them disappeared into nothingness.

"Qingshu?" Just as the long sword in Shen Qingshu's hand buzzed, and the moment he was about to move, creaked, the old window was pushed open, and another protagonist arrived late.