39

The light-colored umbrella surface with lace hanging on the edge, dotted with pink or white floral flowers, Gu Cong didn't understand why a supermarket near the hospital would buy this style of goods.

But maybe that's why it was left, lying all alone until now.

When paying, he was ready to be rejected, and Gu Cong had already started to search other nearby supermarkets with his eyes. However, the next second, the young man raised his hand to take the umbrella, and opened it calmly: "Let's go."

When I was a star, I didn't do any exaggerated shapes, not to mention that this is an umbrella. Standing under it, you can easily block any sight that is cast on you.

Except human cubs.

1101: This is you.

If I changed to a trumpet, I was afraid that I would die of nervousness on the spot.

It's not a particularly sunny weather, a big man walking on the street with a floral umbrella, which should increase the rate of turning heads in the neighborhood.

Fortunately, Gu Cong was also a school grassroots person for many years. Not only did he not feel awkward and cramped, but even after walking for two minutes, he took the initiative to move towards Xi Ye's direction: "I want it too."

This road section is easy to be congested. According to the navigation app's suggestion, the two of them had to walk a few streets before taking a taxi. Seeing that the other party had carried a lot of things for them, Xi Ye raised his hand, raised his umbrella a little higher, and moved towards Gu Cong's direction.

Now, there were two big men standing under the lace and floral umbrella.

More and more passers-by were curiously looking over, but the atmosphere under the umbrella became strangely more relaxed than before. The hand hanging on the right moved. The black-haired young man seemed to be in a good mood, and said proactively: "Give me one."

Gu Cong: "Huh?"

Xi Ye: "Get it for you."

"Forget it, just leave the hospital, I'm afraid you'll faint again." The first place in the physical test every time, and he played basketball well, this weight is nothing to Gu Cong at all, light and light.

He had good intentions and cared about the other party, but as soon as he finished speaking, the black-haired young man turned his face to the outside, and tightened his fingers holding the umbrella handle.

--Angry.

What is there to be angry about being taken care of?

Although he couldn't understand it in his mind, physically, Gu Cong gave the most authentic reaction. He quickly found a bag containing only two pieces of clothes and a towel and carried it with one hand. He lightly bumped Xi Ye's shoulder.

The young man with long and narrow phoenix eyes was disturbed and looked over impatiently, like a cat with animal eyes raised up.

"I'm so tired, help me." With an exaggerated tone, Gu Cong stretched out his long arms and handed the bag to the other's hanging hand: "Xi Ye? Mr. Xi? You are the best."

In order to avoid bumping into the opponent's arm, Xi Ye had to stop. If he believed such poor acting skills, he would be sorry for the experience of the world's best actor in the past.

But Xi Ye had to admit that he was pleased.

The corners of his lips curled up imperceptibly, the black-haired young man didn't say anything, he just stretched out an index finger, and hooked the bag away from Gu Cong's hand.