112

"Patter."

Xi Ye didn't like to bark, and Gu Cong didn't speak. They looked at each other from afar.

Until a drop of water fell on the floor along the wet hair, the silver-white cat was stunned for a while, and quietly moved its front paws back, pretending to be inadvertent, and retreated completely to the bathroom covered with tiles.

The vicious aura that he thought to be fierce faded instantly, and Gu Cong inexplicably read a little guilt from that sweet cat face.

But who has the heart to really get angry at a wet ball of hair that has shrunk in size?

"So you are hollow, puffy." Gu Cong squatted down tentatively, stretching out his hand, teasing.

It was probably because of the trouble just now, the other party was very well-behaved this time, with his expression still cold, but let him rub the top of his head.

As if it wasn't the one who stretched out its claws and pushed people a few minutes ago.

"Don't move, blow dry first, or you will get sick." Gu Cong was surprised that he was so patient as he worked hard to clean the floor.

It is true that he is barely a good person to get along with, but when it comes to private affairs and personal belongings, he often has clear boundaries. At this moment, the entire bathroom has been used by cats, and he has never rejected it in his heart. Instead, he picked a clean towel and accurately covered the other party's head.

Xi Ye, whose eyes were darkened, froze.

Considering that he is a cat now, he purposely didn't touch Gu Cong's toiletries, and just fluffed his fur hastily. Unexpectedly, the other party would take the initiative to share it with him.

Is it because the other party also has a beast shape? So the tolerance will be higher.

"Be good." Seeing two small bulges protruding from the towel's vigilant cat ears, Gu Cong picked up Xi Ye, looked left and right, but couldn't find a suitable place, so he had to put Xi Ye in the sink drained of dry water.

In this position, Mao Mao stood up straight, just in time to see the mirror.

The hair dryer, which is unattainable for cats, was easily reached by Gu Cong as soon as he stretched out his hand, and adjusted the air volume to the minimum. He tested the temperature with the palm of his hand and made sure that it was not hot before pointing it at Xi Ye.

The damp hair was brushed away layer by layer by the slender and strong fingers, and the gentle warm wind was ushered in. At first, Xi Ye was still staring at the drowned self in the mirror with distaste, but then slowly closed his eyes, unconsciously chasing the movements of the man's fingertips, and made an unknown grunt in his throat.

The white dumpling under his palm became fluffy again, Gu Cong couldn't hold back, and smiled: "Comfortable?"

Xi Ye regained consciousness: It's so embarrassing.

Pretend not to hear.

Anyway, he's just a kitten now.

However, his body stiffened for a moment, how could Gu Cong, who was close to him, not be clear, deliberately did not expose, Gu Cong became more and more sure of the intelligence of the other party.

After carefully blowing on the lowest gear for a long time, he took away the towel, found the small comb bought at the pet hospital yesterday, and combed it carefully.

After enjoying the whole set of services, Xi Ye opened his eyes again, and what he saw was an overly sweet face, round green eyes, pink and tender nose tip, and soft and elastic ears like jelly.