72

With half of her body submerged in the water, Xi Ye felt that she had not slept very deeply.

At least when he was picked up by Wenwen Gu Cong, he was still conscious.

He really enjoyed the comfort of not being disturbed by headaches in this half-dream and half-awake state. His hands automatically followed the memories of the past, hooked the man's neck, and hung the whole body on the man's body, like a koala hugging a tree trunk loosely.

No matter how slender the young man's skeleton is, he still has the weight of a man. Following the force of gravity, he fell a little bit. Gu Cong, who was standing in the water, had no choice but to say sorry, wrapped his arms around the little emperor's thigh, and lifted it up slightly.

Originally, he wanted to bend his knees horizontally as before, but when he turned around, the little emperor hugged him around his neck in a daze, and Gu Cong had no choice but to hug him face to face.

This is actually an action that is easily reminiscent of holding a child. Fortunately, Xi Ye's skeleton has not yet grown, she is a small one, her chin is resting on Gu Cong's shoulder, and her eyelashes are hanging down steadily.

Only then did Gu Cong realize that although the little emperor looked thin, his legs had some flesh. Unlike his, the skin was firm and soft to the touch.

"Tick tock."

Water droplets with a faint medicinal fragrance slowly condensed on the hem of his clothes and fell into the pool. Gu Cong realized that he was distracted again, trying to ignore the warm touch of the cloth on his arm, and called softly: "Your Majesty?"

Xi Ye's ears heard it, but his eyelids didn't want to move.

Gu Cong, who firmly carried the little emperor to the edge of the pool, didn't force him, he stepped forward with his long legs, and said kindly: "Since that's the case, can I come and change it for you?"

The other party had seen his ferocious appearance during the murder, and a few scars were nothing, but after so much trouble, Xi Ye almost woke up, so he opened his eyes, let go, and patted the man's arm that was holding him, signaling the other party to put him down.

Then, he casually pulled off the hanging new inner coat, and walked around behind the screen.

Gu Cong, who was left in place by the little emperor, seemed to want to say something, but finally shut up.

Sure enough, within a short while, the barefooted little emperor stepped out of the screen, the jade hairpin fell out, the blue hair was scattered, the size of the trousers in his underwear was obviously a few sizes larger, the cuffs covered his fingertips, and the trousers were piled up.

"I prepared it for myself," Gu Cong explained before the little emperor could open his mouth. Gu Cong told the truth and skipped what he didn't remind the other party just now, "I only wore it once, it was freshly washed, it was very clean, and the material was considered soft."

Seeming to have completely forgotten the other set hanging not far away, Gu Cong never mentioned that he would replace it for the little emperor, and Xi Ye, whose lips were slightly swollen, didn't take it apart, allowing the other party to come forward and roll up his cuffs for him.

Waiting patiently until the man was completely relaxed, he suddenly frowned at an angle that Gu Cong could see out of the corner of his eye, and pursed his lips pretending to be puzzled.

As expected, the opponent's back tensed.

Like a raging fire rising in his body, the fingertips of the young man who had been frivolous for a long time suddenly burned hotly. He quietly stared at the innocent and unaware appearance of the other party. The worry of being discovered and the joy of expecting to be discovered were intertwined. Gu Cong wished that he had really done what he wanted to do the most.