131

Gu Cong was a little surprised.

He didn't expect Xi Ye to recognize him so quickly.

From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the tiger pounced on the opponent. He completely forgot about the imitation, forgot to pretend, and when he recovered, he realized that he might have gone too far.

Gu Cong already knew Xi Ye's repulsion and even disgust towards ferocious beasts.

Even in the deep sleep that is almost comatose, the silver-white cat will show the hair of the plane's ears, not to mention that at this moment, he should be a strange wolf in the eyes of the other party, fierce and terrifying, covered in blood.

However, amidst the tiger's dying cry, it was Xi Ye who approached against the crowd and called out his name accurately.

"Gu Cong."

The fierce ferocity disappeared in an instant, and when he raised his head, the amber-like animal pupils looked at the emerald green, revealing strands of soft, foggy warmth.

Drops of bright red blood fell from the thick and smooth fur of the black wolf, but Xi Ye, who was always happy and clean, didn't worry about his clothes getting dirty. He threw away the umbrella and hugged the black wolf tightly, rubbing the tip of his nose against the other's neck:

"Thanks."

click. click.

The spotlight flickered, and the reporters finally remembered to shoot the headlines before them. The patrolling AI, blocked by the crowd, arrived late and automatically called the emergency center. Unexpectedly, after approaching the tiger, a harsh alarm sounded.

【drop. 】

[Identification, fugitive suspect, Xi Tianhua. 】

[Crimes involved: kidnapping, illegal imprisonment, damaging and abandoning corpses, illegal drug trade. 】

[Executive order: Arrest after first aid. 】

【complete. 】

The animal shape was registered, and Xi Tianhua had nothing to hide. Many reporters were present, and the cameras from various angles faithfully recorded the information that flashed through the eyes of the patrolling AI.

There is also an account with a live broadcast, and by mistake, the traffic is full in one breath:

【Fuck! Terrorist attacks! 】

[I almost went in again just after I got out of the hospital, my wife is so miserable. 】

[Didn't it mean that after registration, the area where the large beasts are located will receive the focus of the patrol AI? It's too scary. 】

[The main reason is that the scene is too chaotic. 】

【Help, Xi Tianhua, are you on the run? Loss of trust in the police. 】

[What about monitoring? What about monitoring? He was able to dodge it. 】

Regarding this matter, the police officers responsible for escorting Xi Tianhua and Xi Haiguo to the headquarters were also speechless. The former suddenly turned into a beast and violently jumped off the car, and the surveillance cameras on the nearby roads happened to be overhauled, so they lost the trace of the suspect.

I thought that Xi Tianhua was going to take the opportunity to escape from Capital Star, and the Bureau deployed emergency control at the major spaceship ports, but unexpectedly, the other party was so obsessed with Xi Ye.