179

The young version of Xi Ye is a ghost who is not stingy with expressions, and will say what he wants.

Before Gu Cong became a fast-moving member, his personality was very straightforward. Although he thought in his mind that such intimacy would be inappropriate even if it was two men, his body leaned honestly to the right.

Feeling the warmth, the boy immediately moved over like a cat.

Putting away his hands and feet neatly, he curled up into a ball, with his forehead resting on the man's arm. After a few minutes, he finally felt a little sleepy, and whispered:

"Good night."

In the night, Gu Cong hummed in a low voice.

The magician who was beaten away never came again.

With the safety of himself and his teammates in mind, the next morning, just after the effect of the dungeon's forced sleep had passed, Zhao Dong woke up as if from a nightmare, squatting straight and sitting up straight.

In my impression, he and the boss took turns keeping vigil, and they didn't go to bed until early morning, but Zhao Dong always felt that something was awkward, and when he glimpsed the obvious long-dried blood beside him from the corner of his eye, he was even more startled.

The boss is not here.

The experience honed in multiple dungeons allowed him to hold back his panic, and patrol around quietly and vigilantly. Soon, Zhao Dong was relieved when he saw the raised bed next door.

Fearing that the wound infection would cause high fever, Zhao Dong, who has always been nervous, rarely got out of bed lightly. He wanted to check on the situation of the boss, but he stopped after taking two steps.

--Although he guessed that the boss changed the bed because he thought it was dirty, and squeezed together with Xi Ye, but the two of them, head to head, with the latter's chin resting almost entirely on the former's shoulder, were too close.

Even with the quilt covered, Zhao Dong could still imagine how the boy's left arm hidden underneath was like a koala, wrapping around his boss' waist.

The most important point is that the clothes on Xi Ye's body don't seem to be the ones from last night. They are too big, and there are several snow-white bandages wrapped around his neck.

It was clearly a room for three people, but Zhao Dong felt that he was a bit redundant, and a word popped out of his mind:

Bulb.

It is also a super large tile model.

Just when he was hesitating whether to simply go back and lie down for a while, the man with his back to Zhao Dong suddenly twitched his eyelashes, opened his eyes vigilantly, and at the same time turned his head, the gun hidden under the pillow was quickly loaded and aimed at the target.

Zhao Dong raised his hands quickly: "It's me."

After returning to his senses, Gu Cong looked slightly relaxed.

Because of this confrontation, the boy in his arms moved, but he didn't wake up. He hugged his waist even more forcefully, saying vaguely, "Sleepy."

"sleep tight."

Zhao Dong, who was watching not far away, almost popped his eyes out.

Who told him that he has good eyesight, so he could clearly see that when the young man was dazedly adjusting his position, his lips inadvertently rubbed against the side of his boss's neck, almost like a kiss.