30

Welfare?

What benefits do you get if you don't even enter the fast travel game?

Also confused by the overly familiar face in front of him, 1101 was stunned: "In the original book, you have a roommate..."

But the background board didn't even have a serious name. It only appeared in the form of "footsteps" in the trumpet's gourmet video. Later, when the trumpet imprisoned the protagonist at home, the opponent didn't show up.

I am used to being unlucky, Xi Ye never thought that such a good thing, which is as likely as a pie in the sky, would happen to him. A look of suspicion flashed in his eyes, and he opened his mouth coldly: "Please."

--If the world consciousness is really playing tricks, there are knives in the kitchen anyway.

1101 loaded with Harmony Regulations: "Daba daba! Legal society! Sober up!"

Not feeling at all that he might have stepped into the wolf's den, the boy dragged his luggage into the door, successfully found the side sleeper, opened the door, and praised: "It's so clean, it's exactly the same as in the video."

Xi Ye's voice is very strange now, but the other party doesn't show any repulsive expression. The trumpet is mildly socially phobic, and it is absolutely impossible for people to come in and out to see the house casually, so they hung up a live video and put it on the platform. The signing is also an electronic contract signed on the platform. These two alone persuaded most of the tenants to leave.

After all, this operation looks like a liar.

1101 whispered: "Clean? That's because he didn't see the murder scene just now."

"ID card." After sizing up the other party several times, Xi Ye suddenly raised his hand.

The boy who was called was also quite cooperative, without asking any extra questions, he took out his ID card from his pocket, and even attached a student ID card.

The name is indeed Gu Cong, but the date of birth is completely different. He is 21 years old and is studying in the Department of Computer Science at University A. It seems that he moved out to live for the postgraduate entrance examination.

As for tattoos...

1101 urgently stopped: "If you take off your clothes for the first time, you will be treated as a pervert!"

I don't know if he listened to what it said, or because he didn't have confidence in the strength of his new body, the black-haired young man honestly returned the certificate to Gu Cong.

Noticing that the gauze wrapped around the other party's index finger was smeared red, Gu Cong was surprised: "Your hand."

Xi Ye: "I cut it while cooking."

One of the side effects of being too weak is sensory insensitivity, but it has become a good thing at this moment, and Xi Ye can only receive the slightest pain.

The clothes he bought in the past two months were too small. His whole body was covered in loose fabric, his trousers were draped over slippers, and in addition to the darkness of the living room after the curtains were drawn, he looked like A Piao who could only see the light.

Remembering the pile of unfinished fish in the kitchen, he slowly "floated" towards the kitchen.

Except for water, it is almost impossible to swallow anything normally. Most of the food made when the trumpet made videos went into the trash can. Although it was a bit wasteful, there was no other way.