191

"I would."

blurted out, Gu Cong replied.

Silently prepared to wait for a long time, or even be rejected, Xi Ye was obviously a little surprised, and subconsciously wanted to ask, should he stop thinking about it?

But the firmness in the man's eyes made him really unable to ask this question, because he could clearly feel the scorching heat hidden in those eyes, which made his slow heart beat faster, and the roots of his ears also became hot.

"Thought about it," the man said slowly, as if he had a mind-reading technique specifically for him, "I've thought about it for a long time."

From the moment he saw Xi Ye again, Gu Cong raced day by day, leaving the task behind.

Reason returns to reason, but his heart has its own bias.

0028, who quietly bought a warehouse of fireworks, was silent for two seconds. After all, it was because the host rarely opened his eyes once.

And Xi Ye is really not in the mood to pay attention to the little tricks of the game system.

Losing the master's control, the scattered black mist condensed again, covering the sky tightly, and only a hazy and distant red moon could be seen vaguely.

It is very round today, which is quite suitable for the occasion, so even though he knew that this thing was related to the system, Xi Ye tolerated it.

Next to the cake was a plastic knife and fork gifted by the proprietress. He lowered his head and carefully cut the round cake into several pieces and put them into small paper plates.

Most of them are very irregular in shape, big and small, as if a pile of leftovers were cut out with a wonderful knife, but because of this, the butter flower was left intact.

Including the winding branches and leaves, the delicate and sweet "Pink Rose" sits firmly on the largest piece of cake.

Then, Xi Ye raised his hand, gently pressed against the edge of the paper plate, and pushed it in front of Gu Cong:

"Gift."

There are no fireworks, and there are cream flowers that he has been making for a long time.

Gu Cong across the small table was startled.

Aside from the role played in the fast-travel mission, as "Gu Cong", he has not received flowers other than graduation celebrations.

Traveling through various worlds all year round, he should be mature and stable, but every time he faces Xi Ye, he will always be "possessed" by his eighteen-year-old self.

Knowingly impulsive, Gu Cong couldn't control his mouth and asked:

"Do you know what a rose means?"

As if he didn't expect such a strange question in exchange for the good food sharing, the boy who inserted another small cake blinked his eyes in a daze.

Gu Cong suddenly felt abrupt.

He understands Xi Ye's character, whether in the Immortal World or the Infinite World, the other party probably doesn't care much about it.

But just when he was about to open his mouth to change the subject, and brought the embarrassment that only he could experience, the young man suddenly came back to his senses and nodded at him: "I know."

Roses, in general, symbolize love.

The commonly used flower language of pink roses is confession, first love, and eternal love.