- Modern World - 194

A new employee came to the maintenance department two days ago. He is tall and thin, with a very handsome complexion, black hair and black eyes, and a typical oriental appearance.

When the personnel department was entering the data, there were several employees in the office who were busy and inadvertently listened in for a while. The next day, the news about the new colleague spread throughout the headquarters:

These days, the operation of the fast-traveling game is becoming more and more mature, and there are not many NPCs who can awaken self-awareness. Most of them come from the small world with the background of Xianxia, ​​and those who "eat" by tearing up the world consciousness like new colleagues are even rarer.

As for the maintenance department, the name is ordinary, even a bit silly, but it is actually one of the most dangerous departments in the entire fast-traveling bureau. Most of the tasks that it takes over are big troubles that can easily lead to the collapse of the small world if you are not careful.

Before Gu Cong made his wish, he belonged here.

The time flow in the main world is stable. After so many years, his name has long been left far outside the rankings, but there are always some old people who still remember the gold medal employee who used up a million points in one go.

"So he really succeeded?"

Pushing the glasses, a handsome young man in a white coat said, his hair was long and tied into a high ponytail, his fingers danced silently on the virtual keyboard, lines of complicated dark green codes flashed in his eyes.

--It's not that the contents of the monitor are reflected in the eyes, but that his eyeballs are special.

Leaning in the upgrade cabin dedicated to the system, 0028 in the shape of a light ball responded: "Yes, everyone has been brought back. It's sweet, and I live in a room."

Today, I even said that I want to accompany the newly reported Xi Ye to get acquainted with the environment, so I gave it 1101, which has applied for an upgrade and a change of appearance, otherwise, it would be a good time, and it should still be sleeping deep in Gu Cong's sea of ​​consciousness.

"0006," boredly, it yawned, "Is there anything new in the days I've been away? Let's hear it."

The young man with a high ponytail-that is, 0006-does not raise his head: "None."

Cold and indifferent, with no expression on his face, as if he didn't say a word more, he vividly explained what it means to be a real data master.

0028 is very used to the other party's appearance.

0006, one of the earliest systems put into use by the Fast Transmigration Bureau, is currently responsible for the nursing upgrade of all systems. Because he has to work independently at the headquarters, he is worried about scaring other colleagues and causing unnecessary troubles, so he often appears as a human being.

The restoration program that Gu Cong brought to the infinite world was written by this man.

During the silence, the silver-white upgrade cabin behind 0028 trembled slightly, and there was a ding sound, and then, click, the cabin door opened and closed, and a fluffy white ball rolled out.

It probably hasn't adapted to its new body yet, its short limbs are hidden in its long hair, and it struggled to sit up straight after struggling to move a few times.

Although in the eyes of 0028, there is no difference between standing and lying down.

Searching through the database, he couldn't find the scientific name of the ball of hair in front of him, so 0028 floated to the other side without a word: "Did you have a bug?"