16

Advertisement shoots, which require multiple preparations, of course cannot be done immediately.

But when it comes to making money, Zhou Ming has always been vigorous and resolute. The next morning, he coordinated everything, and even drove to Xi Ye's downstairs to pick up people.

"The sugar you asked for."

Turning around and pointing to the plastic bags in the back row containing colorful small round cans, Zhou Ming asked, "Why do you like eating this recently? It's a niche brand."

It caused him to spend a long time in the supermarket.

Taking out an unsealed can, the young man with a mask covering his face and the brim of his hat pulled down lazily asked, "A habit?"

Yesterday, when he was overly hungry and got up to order takeaway, he realized that Gu Cong not only helped him clean up the room, but also left a handful of candies on the coffee table in the living room.

It's a pity that there are only four or five pieces, and they are eaten within a day.

Zhou Ming: "I thought you wanted to quit smoking."

Xi Ye thought about it seriously: "It can be considered."

After all, the first few times he asked Gu Cong for candy, it was really itching to bite something.

"Wait a minute," the teaser was answered in the affirmative, Zhou Ming stared at the other party from the rearview mirror, "Xi Ye, have you not smoked for a few days?"

Xi Ye: "Four or five days? I can't remember clearly. One night I really couldn't sleep."

Four or five days.

This frequency fell in Zhou Ming's ears, and it was no different from quitting smoking. Xi Ye smoked a lot in private, so he restrained himself in front of the camera and Xue Minglang.

In a flash of inspiration, Zhou Ming finally remembered where he had seen this candy, and tentatively asked, "How are you and Gu Cong...?"

how?

Completely forgetting the oolong he made when he brought the man home, Xi Ye replied truthfully: "It's good."

Beng bit a piece of candy, and he frowned vaguely.

Zhou Ming, who was already holding a heart: "What's the matter?"

"It's not as delicious as it was before," Xi Ye closed the lid uninterestedly, and sat down with his hands folded on his lap, "Did you buy a fake one?"

Zhou Ming: I don't know whether to say a bad word or not.

Do you want candy or Gu Cong? Tell yourself.

1101's complaint was much more rigorous: "Is it possible, I mean possible, because you have a cold?"

Xi Ye, who leaned against the pillow with her eyes closed, refused to answer.

In all fairness, the relationship between Zhou Ming and Xi Ye is just a pure work partner, whoever the other party likes to sleep with, does not affect the work, so everything is easy to talk about.

The rumors have been exposed, and Xi Ye is out of the closet. Xi Ye is not a traffic in the traditional sense. In Zhou Ming's eyes, it is better for the other party to be with Gu Cong than to run after Xue Minglang.

The reputation of left and right has bottomed out, and if you speculate on CP, you may be able to play even higher.

"The rest is up to you, be careful not to be photographed," Zhou Ming ordered like an old lady, and Zhou Ming bargained, "In exchange, after the variety show is finished, you must choose a notebook for me to join the group."