171

"I'll go in and take a look first," Gu Cong keenly noticed where the boy's eyes fell, and handed the wire to him, "You wait here."

It was just a corpse. Xi Ye had seen this thing a lot, so naturally he was not interested, so he nodded and held the wire, leaning against the wall of the corridor, as if he had nothing to do with himself.

The dungeon exploration rate is related to the clearance evaluation, and the clearance evaluation is related to the game points. No matter how afraid Li Jie is of Gu Cong, it is impossible to give in on this matter. The same is true for other players. Within two minutes, the small room 205 was crowded.

Facing the bulging quilt facing the door, lying under it was the middle-aged uncle who shared the room with Xiao Baimao. His facial features were hideous, as if his liver and gallbladder were torn apart by fright, his eyes were bulging, and his mouth was wide open. It was stuffed with flat, metal coins, mixed with blood, blocking his throat.

"It's the materialization of game points." Skillfully took out a pair of white gloves from his pocket, the doctor carefully picked up a coin with tweezers, and compared it carefully against the light coming in from the door, "It's exactly the same."

The old player's habit is to close the doors and windows at night, and draw the curtains tightly. Therefore, the room is extremely dark at the moment. Zhao Dong is quick, grabs the curtains, and pulls them slightly to the side. Seeing nothing unusual, he pulls them open.

Immediately afterwards, suddenly, a snow-white hand stretched out from under the quilt of the next bed:

"who?"

Cheng Xiaorong, who saw this scene with her own eyes, was startled at first, took two steps back, and then had a flash of inspiration, remembering, isn't this the voice of Xiao Baimao?

She just woke up and was stuffed under the quilt, so she didn't recognize it at first.

Sure enough, under the eyes of everyone, a familiar, messy little white hair sat up, rubbed his eyes and yawned as if he had just woken up: "Why are there so many people?"

...

With such a thick line, no one in the next bed would know who died, and even the door lock was picked. Even Li Jie, who loves to be picky, was choked and dumbfounded.

Well-informed, in silence, Gu Cong calmly explained Xiao Baimao's doubts: "Your roommate died."

"Oh," as if he lost his sense of smell and didn't smell the smell of blood in the room at all, Xiao Baimao nodded and lay back down as if he had no bones, "I don't know him."

They were allocated a room by lottery without saying a word.

Closing her eyes forcefully, Tang Yan tried to keep herself calm: "What strange thing happened last night?"

"No way." Pulling up the quilt to cover his face, Xiao Baimao was depressed, "I slept relatively soundly."

Cheng Xiaorong: Yes, dead, too dead, who would have thought that there was a big living person who could breathe in this room when he first entered the door?

"Ding ding ding-ding dong--" probably finally had enough of the show, until now, the players were more or less startled by the fake corpse of "Little White Hair", and the system's death announcement was long overdue.

With the experience of the last time, this time, without Gu Cong's reminder, everyone began to compare the number of surviving players. The cold "12" indicated that the middle-aged uncle with his mouth full of coins had been eliminated.