19

My crush on Xi Ye is a secret.

So when Su Qingyue said this mutual tacit secret without hesitation, Xue Minglang's first reaction was embarrassment and panic.

In the eyes of outsiders, Xi Ye has always been chasing after him, going crazy for him, jealous for him, fighting against fans and the Su family for him, Xue Minglang is the high-ranking pursued.

But Su Qingyue's questioning undoubtedly shattered this illusion.

He listened so much to the drafts on the Internet and the discussions of people around him that Xue Minglang himself forgot how he used to be in the crowd, in the movies, in the news collected over the wall, surrounded by flowers and trophies, how he silently fell in love with Xi Ye.

In Xi Ye's eyes, he was just an old classmate whom he hadn't seen for a long time, so unfamiliar that he was almost forgotten.

Because of this, Xue Minglang admitted that when he saw Xi Ye drinking and laughing, apart from disappointment, there was also a subtle joy in his heart, as if he could stand on the moral high ground if he just grasped this matter, grieved, spat, blamed, and justifiably knocked down the moon hanging high in the sky.

Make it broken, embarrassed, begging to be embraced by yourself.

Xue Minglang thought that he was the only one who understood these dark and despicable thoughts, but it was only at this moment that he realized that he was wrong.

Su Qingyue knew what he was thinking.

"Just kidding again," Xue Minglang subconsciously retorted, not sure if his words had been heard by other guests, "Xi Ye and I are just old classmates."

Deeply, Su Qingyue felt disappointed.

Forced to listen to the gossip, Wei Yan and Qin Cheng, who were forced to listen to gossip and make up all kinds of grievances and grievances in the back row, looked at each other for a second, closed their eyes, and tacitly pretended to be asleep, wishing they could snore a few times right away.

What surprised the two of them even more was that during the subsequent journey, Su Qingyue, who was impulsive and leaked a big melon, kept suppressing her emotions and did not explode.

It wasn't until the end of the four-day and five-night recording that they learned the news of the other party's withdrawal from the show from the chief director.

Xi Ye was not surprised by this result.

As the most favored youngest of the Su family and the young master of Su's entertainment, Su Qingyue has enough capital to be willful, can afford liquidated damages, and is not afraid of being blocked.

After recording the process of Province H, before leaving, the program team was not busy in vain, and the other party has already been regarded as self-cultivated.

[When do you still have time to boast about the protagonist? ] Forced to turn off the host's phone screen, 1101 hurriedly said, "Xi Ye, you haven't slept for three days, 72 hours, aren't you afraid of sudden death?"

Wei Wei hesitated for two seconds, and said, "Either...or let's go to Gu Cong."

Su Qingyue got off the car halfway, and Xue Minglang followed closely behind. Fans didn't know what to do, and after thinking about it, they could only blame everything on Xi Ye, who had conflicts with both of them.

The attitude of the program crew who added surprise and blame was ambiguous, neither clarified nor denied. Now, even Zhou Ming, who has always loved to urge artists to work, told Xi Ye to stay at home to avoid the limelight.