71

Like a drowning person floating up to the shore, Xi Ye's breathing became easier.

Subconsciously reaching out to touch Gu Congying's straight eyebrows, he asked: "You are so stupid, what should you do if you were deceived?"

The hand that just killed someone stretched out towards him, normally he should be afraid, but Gu Cong didn't dodge, letting the cold fingertips fall on his face.

"If you are deceived by your Majesty, I am willing." The smell of blood is really unpleasant, but Gu Cong waited for the little emperor to touch it enough before getting up: "I asked someone to prepare clothes and hot water in the inner room. Do you want to move to change?"

Xi Ye hummed.

Is there really such a lucky thing in the world? Every life, every life, he can meet Gu Cong, no matter what he turns into, he will be understood and trusted by the other party.

Like a dream, where would there be such a lucky villain.

[First of all, you have awakened, you can follow the original work, and of course you can break out of the restrictions of the original work,] He hates nothing, and 1101 popped up, [Secondly, Gu Cong is outside the plot and will not be affected by the villain filter. The Xi Ye he sees is pure Xi Ye. 】

[Of course I am too. 】

The comforter did not forget to compete with Gu Cong for favor, it added angrily.

Xi Ye slightly hooked his lips.

At the same time, Ning Wei, who was worried about the disaster, rushed to the residence of the Minister of the Household to search the house in a hurry. More and more people gathered to watch, and saw boxes of antique calligraphy, paintings, jewelry and jade being moved out.

What is more intuitive is the gold and silver, which are piled up into hills with golden and white flowers, plus silver bills, and converted, not to mention one Jiangzhou, ten can be saved.

In the original book, except for the part that had to be kept to give an account to the court, most of these properties went into Xi Jinyu's pocket, which made him more expensive to recruit soldiers and horses.

But now it was Ning Wei who was ordered to ransack the house. The soldiers were loyal. Since the little emperor was willing to save Jiangzhou, he didn't bother to take the rest of the money for himself.

It stands to reason that with such a large amount of money, the little emperor insisted on giving relief to disasters. From the capital city to Jiangzhou, there are too many places to operate, and the lukewarm water that can be obtained is really eye-catching.

However, the person on the dragon chair completely disregarded some people's imminent thoughts. He thought it was troublesome and didn't go to the court. He just asked someone to draw up an edict and send Ning Wei to personally escort the food and silver.

It was straightforward and did not give others a chance to fight for it.

The imperial court often sends royal children to supervise the army for disaster relief. There are no concubines or children in the trumpet. Xi Jinyu thought that he, who was of the same age and traveled a lot, would be the most suitable candidate, but he didn't realize it.

The lunatic's thoughts are unpredictable, and it is not surprising to do anything. Both the plan to gain fame and befriend Ning Wei failed, and Xi Jinyu couldn't tell whether the other party was really stupid or fake.

Fortunately, there is still a nail in the palace that can relieve his worries.

On the night of Ningwei's expedition, Pei Yi of Jingxuexuan received the sealing order after a long absence.