36

When I was in college, I always had a variety of common friends on WeChat. Gu Cong only found out after frying the pan in the comment area under the circle of friends. When I searched for "food suitable for holding and eating" on the web, the first thing that popped up was baby food.

Let you down.

Gu Cong replied while thinking, there is no child, but there is a cat.

But no matter what, this undoubtedly opened up a new way of thinking for Gu Cong, human cubs are the most vulnerable, and Xi Ye should be able to eat anything that babies can eat.

Bread, muffins, fruit, small meatballs, steamed vegetables... After packing a post-it note with a shopping list, Gu Cong stopped by the supermarket after his morning run.

When I got home, the apartment was dead quiet as usual. The curtains in the living room were drawn, and the mirrors, large and small, reflected all kinds of grotesque patterns. At first glance, it looked like a haunted house.

Gu Cong gradually got used to this weird decoration style, he gently put the full shopping bags on the ground, changed into his slippers, tiptoed to the door of the master bedroom, and listened carefully.

- Can't hear anything.

Eighty percent of them are sleeping, but can three strawberries really last this long?

Before he didn't know that Xi Ye had anorexia, he just thought that Xi Ye had irregular work and rest, when he was hungry, of course he would feed himself in places he didn't see;

Looking at it now, it is really lucky that the other party has not been dizzy from hunger and pain.

After staring blankly at the floor and walking for a while, Gu Cong realized how abrupt his hot-headed actions were. If Xi Ye pushed the door out now, he would definitely be regarded as a pervert with voyeurism.

Fortunately, this bloody fantasy did not become a reality, and decided to wake the other party up at lunch time at the latest, Gu Cong turned and went into the bathroom, ready to start cleaning.

After moving in, I had so many delicious dinners that made people swallow my tongue, so I should do more housework myself.

Open the curtains, although someone may be angry when they wake up, but the sun can't stay in the house;

All the cold water in the refrigerator was confiscated, he didn't want to be frightened again by someone fainting in the middle of the night;

...

The body with insufficient energy needs to sleep for a long time to reduce consumption. When Xi Ye pushed open the door, Gu Cong was cleaning the largest mirror in the living room.

The golden sunlight streamed in through the clean and bright windows, Xi Ye squinted uncomfortably, and the latter immediately dropped the rag and came over.

Seeing that the young man's eyes didn't turn red or shed tears, Gu Cong breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Renren, you are young, you don't want to suffer from osteoporosis, do you?"

The young man who was still in the low pressure of waking up didn't want to talk to anyone, without raising his eyes, he went directly to the kitchen, and opened the refrigerator:

Bananas, cabbage, chocolate... sorted into categories, neatly, but there is no bottle of water.

On the window sill where the plates were left yesterday, more than a dozen bottles of mineral water that disappeared from the fresh-keeping layer were lining up in the sun, reaching out to touch them, lukewarm.