167

All his mind was on one person, of course Gu Cong noticed Xi Ye's small movements.

Calmly, he stepped back slightly, and sure enough, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of some youngsters in the gap, thinking that he was hiding, and leaned towards him again, but he didn't touch even a piece of his clothes.

This made Gu Cong, who used to get along with strange immortals day and night, slightly uncomfortable.

But he also understands that to Xi Ye, he is just a strange passenger who met by chance, and at most he has a friendship with a piece of chocolate, so it is normal to be crossed.

Diagonally across the aisle, Li Jie, who pushed down the corpse with his own hands, was still mad, not because he was afraid-he had seen many similar scenes, but because he was a senior player, and he was actually tricked by a newcomer in public.

"Since you already knew it, why did you say it now?" Looking to find fault, Li Jie sneered, "Could it be that you have seen a ghost and been possessed by it?"

Tang Yan, who was distracted by the situation in the back row, immediately frowned in disapproval:

In many cases, the boss at the beginning of the dungeon has not realized that he is a ghost, and is more likely to go berserk if he is broken by the player.

But she can also see that this person is very confident in his own strength, so he dares to do these things that are taboo in the eyes of ordinary players. While putting pressure on the boy, he may be able to lure the ghost out.

"Say it, why don't you talk anymore?" Li Jie didn't feel any danger from Xi Ye, he relaxed more and raised his brows, unscrupulously venting his annoyance, "Will I really hit the mark?"

Divide and isolate and win over a community of interests, which is also applicable in infinite games. If other players also think that this guy is dangerous, they will naturally alienate each other.

However, the young man who was pressed hard by every step seemed to be naturally insensitive to emotions. He didn't show any panic or fear, and only replied sternly: "Because no one asked me."

Since no one asked, he didn't say it.

"As for ghosts..." Unable to determine who he really is, Xi Ye turned around, looking for Gu Cong, who was the most friendly to him so far, as if seeking advice, "Am I a ghost?"

His expression was too dazed, and his tone too serious, making it impossible for people to take this question as a joke or a provocation against Li Jie.

Honestly, Gu Cong shook his head:

Although he felt that it didn't matter whether Xi Ye was a human, a ghost or anything else, so far, he really couldn't give the other party a definite answer.

He didn't want to lie to Xi Ye.

But they have to protect each other.

Therefore, Gu Cong just shook his head. In the eyes of outsiders, he recognized Xi Ye's identity and proved that Li Jie was talking nonsense.

Players who can enter the advanced version, except for the rookies who are randomized by the system and are specially used to add obstacles, most of them have been playing in the infinite game for a long time. Even though Gu Cong was almost only busy chatting with that strange novice from the beginning to the end, he still looks stronger than the flabby Li Jie.

After all, in the high-level book that makes people tense all the time, a handsome, decent, friendly, and gentle enough to judge his true emotions is naturally a symbol of strength.