103

To be honest, Xi Ye is not afraid of being watched by Gu Cong.

He was injured, and with Gu Cong's character, he must know how to handle it properly, but the other party is obviously angry at the moment, and he still wants to hide from the matter of adding fuel to the fire.

Just after transmigrating, he wore Zhang Wenshun's skin as a salted fish, and he used it to take advantage of others. Now that the car has overturned and revealed his secrets, being stared at by Gu Cong's amber eyes that are more and more like animal pupils, Xi Ye is more or less guilty.

Carefully approaching, Xi Ye chose a gesture that would make the other party happy, and kissed the man's chin.

Gu Cong was unmoved, and after a little effort, the belt became loose and loose: "It seems that I need my help."

Because of the faint smell of blood, his movements were clean and neat, without any ambiguity. Just like what he smelled earlier, the young man's leg was indeed injured, and the skin on the side of the leg was rubbed red.

Layers of trousers were piled up on his knees, and Gu Cong squatted on his knees again. Fortunately, the bed in the tent was low enough, and the scratches were not in the innermost position, so it didn't become more embarrassing.

But this angle...

For a moment, the yellow trash flashed through Xi Ye's mind.

Then, he was shivered by the breath brushing over it: "Does it hurt?"

Xi Ye shook his head, remembering that the other party couldn't see him now, so he stretched out his hand, found a spot on the back of Gu Cong's neck, and wrote, "It doesn't hurt."

【real. 】

Compared with the previous few worlds, this time, apart from a little effort in talking, it is simply not easy.

But the man didn't believe him this time, the veil that was soaked in water and blood was exerted a little force, and the young man's legs trembled slightly.

--Xi Ye can bear the pain, but the body's conditioned reflex can't.

Soon, Gu Cong asked again: "Does it hurt?"

Xi Ye behaved himself: "It hurts."

So, like coaxing a child, the man gently blew near his wound, and sprinkled some golden sore medicine in the small porcelain bottle along the way.

Xi Ye was a little itchy.

He is not afraid of pain, but the worn part is too sensitive, helpless, Gu Cong didn't give him a chance to escape, he pressed his knee with his big hand at will, and he couldn't move his leg when he lost strength.

Xi Ye immediately wanted to grab the other party's ear.

However, as soon as he moved his hand, Gu Cong said, "Can you ride a horse?"

Xi Ye: ...

"You can win the game, and you can save people." When he said this, he glanced at the young man's dangling arm. "It must not be taught by Mingyuelou."

Hardly thinking about it, he broke through the reason why the trumpet was hiding his clumsiness: "You want revenge."

As for the target of revenge, of course it was the emperor on the dragon chair, and even the entire royal family. Therefore, in the entire capital, only Yan Beilin, who was a prince and met Xi Ye, noticed the unusualness of the former.

Obviously he had given up on the trumpet idea of ​​burying the world with him, but Xi Ye was greedy and wanted to test the other party's attitude: "If I say it, the general guessed it right."