07

【Sleep! Definitely asleep! 】

【Xi Ye and Xue Minglang seem to have never hugged each other. 】

[Pengci, just hit hard, take Brother Xue away without an appointment, avoid it OK? 】

Xi Ye himself was a little confused by Gu Cong's hug, but the other party didn't give him a chance to react at all, so he came in a hurry and ran back to the boat in a hurry.

Wei Yan next to him deliberately joked: "Hey, brother Xiang, where is Qin Chengren? When did he become so cute?"

cute?

Compared with cuteness, Xi Ye cares more about Gu Cong's execution ability, he does what he wants, as if he never knows what hesitation and fear are.

He was chosen as a teammate, and he is now.

"I will remember to forward your request to Qin Cheng." Xi Ye curled his lips with a weary hand to block the sun.

Wei Yan wasn't afraid either: "That's a good relationship. He must be crazy to be approached by Mr. Xi."

After nearly three days of filming, she discovered that Xi Ye is actually a very quiet person. The hysteria captured by Yuji before was more like being dazzled by love.

"Sister Yan." Carefully choosing the surfboard she wanted to use, Su Qingyue glanced at Xi Ye who was facing sideways, and then greeted after a pause: "Teacher Xi."

To be honest, he didn't have a good impression of Xi Ye. As a secret lover with a delicate mind, even if Xue Minglang never mentioned it, he could still see that there was someone hidden in the other party's heart.

That person is Xi Ye.

When he first heard that the other party was going to return to China for development, Brother Lang was both surprised and looking forward to it. Before winning the Best Actor trophy, there were very few reports on Xi Ye in China, and it was all based on fans' love. Su Qingyue only found out on that day that Brother Lang and Xi Ye used to be classmates in high school.

In those few months, most people in the circle could see that Brother Lang and Xi Ye were getting closer and closer, and then something happened, the two suddenly had a cold war, and Xi Ye seemed to go crazy, chasing him around the set to block people, even treating him as an imaginary enemy, trying to make things difficult.

The clay figurine was also very angry, not to mention that Brother Lang had clearly drawn a clear line with Xi Ye, so Su Qingyue made up his mind to take the initiative this time, and agreed to the invitation of the show together with the former.

With ten years in the ring and an award, in terms of rules, Xi Ye is indeed qualified to be called a teacher by the protagonist. He nodded calmly: "Yeah."

[Help, help, help! I seem to smell gunpowder. 】

[Not even saying hello, what quality is Xi Ye. 】

[It's kind of understandable, mainly because the relationship between the two of them is really awkward, with Xue Minglang and Su Shi in the middle, if I were Xi Ye, I wouldn't be able to laugh. 】

[Who told him to be stupid. 】

[Wei Yan hold on, take my mouth to eat melon. 】

1101: "Aren't you planning to confront the protagonist Gong Shou? Why don't you give him a good face?"

Xi Ye: "I didn't say I wanted to circle around them."

1101: "Aren't you afraid that brother Su Qingyue will punish you?"