140

With lowered eyes, fixedly staring at the white sparrow struggling to wipe his fingers clean, an idea popped up in Xi Ye's mind for no reason.

...Could it be Gu Cong?

Before each other was aware of it, they had already met, and then passed by.

"System." The fingertips that almost killed the ring moved forward, carelessly smoothing the feathers of the white bird, and the coolness made the opponent tremble.

Looking as usual, Xi Ye asked: "Has the result of the report come out?"

1101 shook his head: "Not yet."

The report has been sent out, but the status has been unread, and the small world has lost contact with the fast travel bureau. This situation has never happened before. It can't be because it secretly accompanied the host to spoil, passively sabotage, and was blocked by the leader, right?

"Hmm." The only official channel to get an explanation was blocked, but Xi Ye was far calmer than 1101 imagined, and even felt that he was one step closer to the truth.

With a slight movement of his mind, the intertwined silk slipped instantly, and Gu Cong, who had just made a cameo appearance as a towel, fell down suddenly, flapping his wings, and fell into the cedar-scented clothes.

With his right hand folded into a semicircle, the young man pushed him into the layers of fabric near the bend of his arm, which was soft and comfortable, and could prevent him from falling out, like a simple nest.

The treatment is too good.

The alarm in Gu Cong's mind beeped.

He consciously didn't take any action to change the plot, but it was obvious that Xi Ye's attitude changed at a certain moment that he couldn't determine.

As if seeing his uneasiness, the young man stood up, stroked his tail feathers, and whispered: "Don't be afraid."

Because he had experienced it himself, Xi Ye hadn't read the original work after arriving in this world. At this moment, he was walking back with the white sparrow in his arms, and at the same time asked the system to call up the "Strange Immortal" file.

[Shusu, Song He carefully hid his figure, and landed on the tree farthest from Yixian within the range of sight.

He remembered that Qingshu said that the other party hated living things, and even more hated birds. However, he not only has a crane in his name, but now, he has become a chubby white bird.

You have to stay away from that monster. 】

wandering soul.

Song He.

white sparrow.

Confirming that there is only such a Mao Tuanzi on Liuyun Mountain that fits the description in the original book, Xi Ye looked down at the stupid bird in his arms that was desperately approaching him, and then connected with the psychological description of "clearing" and "monster" in the book, and suddenly smiled.

time travel? Rebirth? Take home?

If he remembered correctly, the white sparrow was never really afraid of him in his unawakened past, and even became his neighbor for a long time, occasionally daring to sing alive and kicking.

This Song He is not that Song He, but the sword at the end did stab him, what happened in the middle? The soul of the original owner came back and drove away the "counterfeit"?

Thinking of this possibility, the air pressure around Xi Ye immediately dropped.

- so cold.

Trembling unconsciously, Gu Cong, who was lying in Xi Ye's arms, exploded into a ball of hair, opened his eyes vigilantly, and looked around.