162

no.

Absolutely not.

How could he use the sword technique Xi Ye taught him to hurt the opponent?

In the dream, he seemed to have the same idea. Strangely, Gu Cong heard his own voice in his mind, but he couldn't control what he said:

【0028, I can't do it. 】

Afterwards, 0028 calmly comforted him: "You can, Gu Cong."

[Don't be stupid. 】

With one kick at the door, one cruel heart, one closed eye, you can always get through it.

Conversation between consciousnesses, flashes of light, and in reality, the strange fairy in white clothes is raising his fingers like playing a piano, manipulating the invisible puppets, resisting the monks at the foot of the mountain, and the protagonist in front of him.

The other party trusted him so much. He clearly created a puppet of his own destiny and a powerful weapon, but he was reluctant to use it. Instead, he guarded it carefully like a baby, and completely handed over his back to him.

--Puppets also hurt.

Dazedly remembering what the young man said, Gu Cong glanced at the blood on the corner of Shen Qingshu's lips from the corner of his eye, knowing what he should do, but let go of his hand under the shocked gaze of the other party.

Unexpectedly, Gu Cong did not hear the sound of the long sword falling to the ground as expected.

As if the pause button was pressed in an instant, the whole world was terribly quiet, and only 0028 remained: "Damn it! The OOC is too serious. The bureau will send a new fast-traveler to take over."

Fortunately, the plot has come to an end, as long as Gu Cong is under control, there is no need to go back with great fanfare.

"Take over? This is..." What does it mean?

Before he finished speaking, Gu Cong realized that he had lost control of his body, and a strange consciousness broke in, with an irresistible force, pressing him tightly, and squeezing him into a corner.

Marionettes.

He should have gotten used to this kind of manipulation, but Xi Ye treated him so well that it was the first time for Gu Cong to taste this kind of conscious but involuntary feeling.

The new colleague was probably a high-cold type, without saying a word, just at the moment when the flow of time resumed, he backhanded, grabbed the hilt of the sword that was about to fall, and stabbed the target without hesitation.

"X..."

Struggling with all his strength, Gu Cong struggled to squeeze out an unwritten syllable from his throat, but it was too weak, and it was overshadowed in the blink of an eye.

The rustling of the wind, the howling of monsters at the foot of the mountain, the wailing of monks, and the collision of weapons close at hand... It was obviously the moment that required the most concentration and could not be distracted, but the young man still accurately caught his voice from all kinds of noises, and turned his head without even thinking about it.

Then, with a puff, the sharp weapon penetrated the flesh and blood, and large streams of dark red liquid overflowed, sweet and warm, splashing and falling in all directions.

The spiritual power from the same source easily broke through the defense, and coldly cut a big hole under the young man's left shoulder. Gu Cong also felt the pain and the flesh being torn, but he couldn't hide his joy: