160

His face was as white as paper.

Gradually gentle snow fell on Song He's lips lightly, but it was cold and hard, showing no sign of melting.

--The primordial spirit has been separated from the body for a long time, and the vitality of this body was barely maintained by the formation, but now this fall has caused it to lose all blood color, revealing gray visible to the naked eye.

After many years, seeing his only son's wandering spirit attack again, and still looking so helpless, Patriarch Song was furious, and he was no longer in the mood to care about friendship and decency, and sternly said: "Wuliang Sword School, are you playing me like a fool?"

In just one sentence, he directly pulled the other sects into his own camp. After all, the matter of the wandering soul was his stupid son who rushed to help and insisted on breaking it up. It could easily be classified as a private matter.

But Shen Qingshu knew He'er's whereabouts, but he still watched with cold eyes, remained silent, and allowed the situation to develop in the direction of attacking Liuyun Mountain. This calculation was too loud, and which of the old foxes present could not read it?

"Qingshu," the conclusive evidence is in front of him, even the old suzerain can no longer continue to favor, on such occasions, he can only do business, suppressing a sulk that hates iron and steel, "You say."

"What's going on, explain clearly."

Moaning and moving his lips, Shen Qingshu knelt on the ground, unable to think of how to argue for a while.

Staring straight at Xi Ye, he seemed to be fascinated by a ghost, and remembered in a trance that this was the first time he had not evaded and looked at the other person squarely.

Immortals are, of course, terrifying.

The puppets circled their fingers, surrounded by evil dragons, and the other party was simply synonymous with the abyss of hell. Starting from itself, it continuously spread black mist outwards, causing the pale puppets on the mountain guards to tremble and laugh ferociously.

Limbs were sore like lead weights, but Shen Qingshu still tremblingly raised his arms and pointed at Xi Ye, as if he wanted to grab the last straw to save his life, and asked:

"Didn't you see it?"

"He is a strange fairy, a strange fairy from Liuyun Mountain."

"Kill him, what reason do you need?"

"What reason do I need to get rid of my own demons?"

In my impression, Shen Qingshu of the Wuliang Sword Sect was always gentle and polite, humble and upright. After entering the mountain gate, his journey was smooth and smooth, neither arrogant nor impetuous. He was appreciated by the elders and admired by the younger generations.

However, at this moment, he seemed to have torn off layers of masks abruptly, making him more vivid and unfamiliar, even the girl in pink who had always favored her senior brother was a little scared.

The only one who looked normal was Qin Ji.

He has always known that the other party is not the perfect "Shen Daoyou" and "Senior Brother Shen" in the eyes of the outside world. The experience of being plotted and discarded when he was young made the other party's heart full of unrest. Any existence that might threaten his own safety will be eliminated by the other party in advance without hesitation.

Precautions, to the extent appropriate, might be called prudence.

However, during the thunder calamity when she was promoted to the out-of-body stage, Qingshu got a glimpse of her inner demon, and then came to Xi Ye to demonstrate, and silently took the other party to Liuyun Mountain, and everything began to gallop out of control.