43

1101 discovered that Xi Ye had changed.

Or, changed back.

Psychological problems are serious enough to cause physical diseases, not to mention that Xi Ye and each world's trumpet originally came from the same source. In this life, the other party is affected by both memory and physiology, and his personality is obviously more exposed and sharp. Even Gu Cong has suffered a lot. Recently, it has become calm water again like solid ice that melts in spring.

Also aware of this are fans of "eat big mouth".

A work is more or less affected by the state of the creator. Trumpet himself is full of resistance to food. No matter how beautiful the shot is, it can be perceived by emotionally sensitive audiences. It is just a delicate shell.

Empty and mechanical, even with a warm and cheerful BGM, it can't make people appreciate the beauty brought by "eating".

It's different now.

The palm-sized potted plants by the window, the roommates who always pop up in the camera to help each other, and the casual chats all make each other's videos more life-like, more smoky, and more attractive.

Steady and steady, the number of fans of "Big Mouth Eat" is increasing day by day. On the day when the number of followers exceeded 500,000, Gu Cong was even more excited than when he passed the college entrance examination.

"Celebration, celebration, celebration," he skillfully watered the flowers with rice-washing water, humming an unintelligible tune, "By the way, there is a game exhibition hosted by Station Y in the city recently. It is said that the venue is very large and the number of visitors will be limited. If there are not many people, do you want to go and see it?"

Xi Ye: "Game?"

"Ah, didn't you have a good time when you accounted for me before, those in my dormitory kept talking about it every day," Gu Cong turned around, "Don't you like it?"

Of course I like it, otherwise the trumpet would not be a virtual anchor who mainly plays games, but if he remembers correctly, this game exhibition should be Guan Chenlin Xinnian's home.

Triggering keywords, 1101, who is addicted to watching dramas, pressed pause: "Yes, Lin Xinnian, the protagonist of this world, Shou, Guan Chen's No. 1 in the live broadcast room, went to the show to pick up game acquisitions."

If you have to put a label, Guan Chen and Lin Xinnian are probably the master anchor Gong X Vegetable Chicken CEO Shou, who is still addicted to vegetables, so they are talking about the latter.

Before meeting by chance at the game exhibition, the two had already added WeChat, only a layer of window paper was not pierced. After meeting and recognizing each other in reality, it is only natural that they will be one step closer.

Online dating is now successful, and it can be summed up simply like this.

As for the trumpet who once "died at the sight of the light", naturally he would not appear on such a busy occasion. At that time, the other party had completely lost the courage to go out.

"Xi Ye?" Gu Cong stretched out his long legs and turned down the fire a bit: "The soup is about to come out."

Xi Ye regained consciousness: "Do you want to go?"

Gu Cong: "Huh?"

"Game Expo," the dark-haired youth repeated, raising his eyes, "do you want to go?"

To be honest, for Gu Cong, such an event as a game exhibition has limited appeal, but if he is with Xi Ye, even boring things can become interesting.