178

button?

Considering the comfort of the fabric and shape, the shirt that Gu Cong lent to Xi Ye is indeed a casual style, without the top button, and the neckline is slightly V-shaped.

But even if the size is a bit too big, for men, or even for women, it is by no means to the extent that it will be exposed.

Recalling the two days we spent together, the young man always wrapped himself up tightly, and Gu Cong, who has always respected the privacy of others, aroused a desire to explore after a long absence. When he originally planned to change the words for the other party, he turned his lips: "This is the only shirt left. Where's the T-shirt?"

Xi Ye immediately shook his head.

If it is a round neck, wouldn't it be more troublesome, now this one can stand up anyway.

After closing the door again and hiding in the bathroom, Xi Ye looked at the mirror on the sink through the moonlight coming in through the transom, and whispered, "Shirt."

He saw that the one Diss was wearing was fine.

Since it is possible to change sugar into an umbrella into a rabbit, it should be very simple to change a piece of clothing.

However, the magician who was given high hopes by the boy obviously didn't have the guts to spy on this place. Xi Ye waited patiently for a while, but the bathroom was still empty.

A few minutes later.

Gu Cong, who was resting on the head of the bed, suddenly caught a glimpse of a black figure with bare feet, like small cannonballs, quickly crawling into the bed, bringing a chill: "I'm sleepy."

"Good night."

The size of the single bed is limited, they are inevitably stuck together, even through the trousers, Gu Cong can feel the boy's feet sticking to his calf, it is very cold.

On the pillow closer to the bathroom, only a little soft broken hair was exposed. Gu Cong secretly felt funny, and was afraid that the other party would bore him, so he raised his hand and gently lifted the corner of the quilt.

At first, the boy inside was still secretly prodding and tug-of-war with him, but then, as if he suddenly thought of something, he hurriedly let go of his strength: "Your arm..."

Caught off guard by a pair of worried phoenix eyes, Gu Cong couldn't help laughing.

He is rarely so happy, especially after the baptism of fast travel missions, he can still see things in the dark as usual. Xi Ye was dazzled by the curvature of the man's mouth, fluttering his eyelashes, staring at the other man as if fascinated, completely forgetting that he was still "peeking and hiding".

But soon, Gu Cong's ease disappeared without a trace.

The thin lips were tightly pressed, stretched into a stiff line, and his eyes fell on the young man's neckline which was scratched due to his turbulence. The position below the Adam's apple and above the collarbone was a scar entrenched like a poisonous snake.

It was so long that it couldn't be seen at a glance, and it was so long that it could meander into the shadow of the sides of the shirt. The edges were jagged and uneven, and it could be seen that the person who did it was not skilled, or simply wanted to torture the other party.

The young man's skin is smooth and white, like porcelain, and the places that rarely see the sun are like peeled eggs, because they should be flawless, but the scariness is even more frightening.

Gu Cong's eyes completely sank.

Xi Ye was a little panicked. He felt that the other party was angry, but he didn't understand why the other party was angry. Compared with the fear and loathing that he often experienced in other players, this actually made him more at a loss.