25

This can't really be blamed for eating melon netizens with too much imagination.

When Xi Ye first returned to China, Xue Minglang got very close to each other. It happened that both of them were filming a new movie, but one was a TV series and the other was a movie.

But from a certain day, the two suddenly became estranged, and Xue Minglang's new drama was released instead, and "Langyue CP" became a big trend.

[So what is the key node? 】

【Xue Minglang's confession failed? 】

[But Xi Ye went to the other party's downstairs to make a scene when he was drunk. 】

[Thinking about it carefully, someone found a substitute who is very similar to you to fire up CP, which is really quite appropriate. 】

There have been too many magical incidents in the entertainment industry in recent years. Although the theory of substitutes is only a guess, it has still received a lot of approval. Su Qingyue's fans are the most proud and arrogant. How can they bear this kind of "touching porcelain" that makes the young master lose face?

[Naobu also has a limit, what is Qingyue's identity, and what is Xi Ye's identity. 】

【Blind people like a sex scene guy who returns to China to make money. 】

[@苏氏娱乐, what is the public relations department doing, why don't you sue and send a lawyer's letter? 】

On weekdays, Su Qingyue has a good image and good temperament, her acting skills in her debut works are fair, and it's okay to sell a young master's avatar, but no matter what she wants to use her status to suppress, it will undoubtedly be disgusting.

[No, no, no, no one will substitute themselves in just because the real master is the rich second generation. 】

[Cold knowledge, Xi Ye's family was quite rich before bankruptcy. 】

[It seems to have been published in the newspaper. 】

【Xi Ye more than ten years ago and Su Qingyue last year, Xue and Xi had a falling out before "Lang Yue". Isn't it clear at a glance who is the real master? 】

Newspapers from 2000 and 2000 can also be found. 1101 sometimes has to admire the enthusiasm of netizens for eating melons. Its own host has inherited all the advantages of its parents, but at first glance it does not look like their parents.

But once it started, following the reports of Xi's father and Xi's mother's bankruptcy, jumping off a building, taking medicine, and recovering real estate, the life of eighteen-year-old Xi Ye abroad was gradually outlined.

He is not as luxurious as imagined, but like a spinning top, using a beautiful oriental face as a model to pay off his debts. Before he can shoulder the box office alone, his life is even worse than that of ordinary people.

[Pay off the debt by yourself? good cow. 】

[Block Heizi's mouth and Lao Lai's way. 】

【I mean... Is there a possibility that Xi Ye returned to China to bring his parents back to their roots? 】

As soon as this comment came out, many people fell silent. Although Xi Ye's fans felt distressed, they didn't take the opportunity to sell themselves miserably, and used the mouth of the crowd to "punish" Su Qingyue and Xue Minglang.

Because they already know.

Those who can stay until now, except Yan Fan and movie fans, are mostly old people who Xi Ye paid attention to when he first emerged abroad. They know that the other party does not want to mention the past, so they have kept silent as insiders.