142

Xi Ye loves to be clean.

Gu Cong couldn't be more clear about this matter, quietly, he gathered the blown feathers, opened his round peas, poked his head innocently, and tilted his head: "Chirp."

But obviously, this time the other party didn't accept his cuteness. As soon as the hand holding the white bird was loosened, Gu Cong flapped his wings and rolled in the air a few times. Suddenly, he was covered by a plain veil:

"Clean yourself."

The overly small body was completely wrapped up, and when Gu Cong struggled to shake off the veil and wiped his feathers dry, the strange fairy in white had already held the knife again and sat beside the jade material.

Xi Ye's hands are very skillful.

The flower pot that was used to plant star primrose was engraved with formations by the other party, covered with cloth, and transformed into a high-end bird's nest that can automatically gather spiritual energy.

It is the raw materials that have been "reformed from waste" that always make Gu Cong wonder if he has lost his horse.

But no matter what, after Xi Ye's frequent guidance, plus the remaining memories of the original owner, Gu Cong's cultivation has improved by leaps and bounds, and he will soon be able to spit out fireballs dozens of times larger than himself.

As for those monsters that only appear at night, Gu Cong has also seen them. At the beginning, he was indeed a little worried. After all, the size of his new shell and the feathers are not enough to fit people's teeth.

But gradually, Gu Cong found that with his back against a big tree to enjoy the shade, and with Xi Ye's smell on his body, no matter how much the monsters salivated, they would walk around him.

Therefore, rolling in the arms of the white-clothed fairy every day has become a must-have item for him.

With the intention of leaving a way out for himself, Gu Cong also spotted a direction and flew towards the edge. However, this forbidden place that everyone in the cultivation world can't avoid, the space inside seems to be endless, connected by hundreds of thousands of mountains. Except for flowers and plants, and animals that strayed in by mistake, there are no other living things.

【I seem to understand why Xi Ye cherishes primrose so much. 】

Witnessing with his own eyes that more than a dozen big trees turned into twisted vines the moment he passed by, Gu Cong, who was a big group, was not surprised and dexterously slid through them, allowing the other party to tangle himself into a tight knot, and whispered: "That should be something that fell in from outside."

Therefore, even at night, the star primrose will not change, and can still be a normal and soft night light; therefore, Xi Ye specially set aside an open space near the small courtyard to plant it carefully.

Think about it carefully, this world is really extremely malicious towards villains, Xi Ye can send anyone and anything out of the mountain, but he has to be trapped in it;

As for the visitors who have wandered into Liuyun by mistake over the years, none of them have ever thought of staying and accompanying a monster.

【In this way, he can still let Shen Qing go away,】 Gu Cong sighed faintly, "It might not be possible for me to do it."

What a temptation to be the only one of the same kind since I was conscious.

Speaking of Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived, just when Gu Cong almost forgot about the secret love that the original owner kept in his heart, suddenly, a clear voice sounded in his sea of ​​consciousness: