75

The provocative words fell into his ears, so of course Xi Ye couldn't show weakness.

Lifting his chin slightly, he leaned closer to Gu Cong, and the moment he was really about to bite, he felt a little bit reluctant.

The other party seemed to have expected this development a long time ago, without any surprise, he hugged him into his arms, his chest vibrated, and he let out a muffled laugh:

"Your Majesty is very kind."

It's not so much a hug, it's better to say that most of Gu Cong's body is vainly pressing on him, the heat has not subsided, even if there is ice in the dormitory, it is not a suitable temperature for sticking.

Xi Ye likes this kind of closeness.

On the soft couch, they exchanged a kiss naturally.

Most of the medical books that have been read are placed on the table, and no one reads them anymore. The trumpet was born prematurely on a rainy night, with congenital deficiencies, and her bones are very weak. All her mind and mind are used to deal with the migraine that lingers like a ghost, so naturally she has no time to think about other things.

Xi Ye is different.

He was already in love with Gu Cong, and because of the mental problems left over from his trumpet, when he had an attack, he wished to make him the size of a palm and keep him by his side all the time. Recently, his headaches have subsided a bit, and something that has been suppressed for nearly twenty years is like water that has opened a gate, rushing up violently.

There is always a string in his heart, thinking about Gu Cong's specialness, and wanting to protect the other party's self-esteem, Xi Ye instinctively hides back, but because the softness is too small, there is no way to retreat, and the other party even grabs his wobbly ankle.

The weather was hot, and he didn't need to go out for a walk. He didn't even wear a pair of socks. The ancient trousers were the most spacious. Slowly, starting from the ankle, the temperature that didn't belong to him climbed up.

It is soft and comfortable, but there are no layers of curtains on the dragon bed. For ventilation, the hall door is open, and only a screen is erected not far away to block possible prying eyes.

Knowing that with his own reputation, no one except Gu Cong would dare to listen and watch more, but Xi Ye still tensed up uncontrollably, with the back of his hand on his mouth, blocking any possible leaks.

Gu Cong should be inexperienced, but at some point, he felt that this person was really too skilled.

The dormitory in the afternoon was exceptionally quiet, the sun was shining so that the eunuchs and maids on duty under the eaves were drowsy, only a faint sound of water seemed to be there, indicating that this afternoon was unusual.

...Consciousness was in a trance for a moment, Xi Ye's pupils dilated for a moment, and he came back to his senses.

The initial posture had already changed, he was sweating profusely nestling in the opponent's arms, and he could hear the staggered and rapid heartbeats in his ears. Uncharacteristically, Gu Cong didn't say anything unruly, only his breathing was a little heavier, and Xi Ye finally noticed some strange tactile sensations belatedly.

"you......"

"When I entered the palace when I was young, there happened to be trouble, and I was lucky enough to escape." His voice was hoarse, Gu Cong smiled, and said in a low voice, "At that time, His Majesty had not yet ascended the throne, so it shouldn't be considered bullying?"