170

The ends of his hair were slightly wet, and when Xi Ye reopened the bathroom door, on the bed a little far away, Zhao Dong had already closed his eyes, wrapped in a quilt, and was sound asleep.

He didn't wear the oversized blue and white school uniform anymore, and didn't even hang it on his arms. The boy held it with two fingers in a slightly distasteful manner. The button of his shirt was tied to the top. When he was thin and tall, with a cold face, at first glance, he looked like the senior male god favored by the camera in some idol dramas.

But when he saw Gu Cong, he laughed again, with a minty smell of inferior toothpaste, and said seriously, "Go, there is no ghost."

In the dungeon, most of the players are the same as Zhao Dong, they will never go into the bathroom alone, which is a dangerous place, especially this time, before Cheng Xiaorong got into the car, he just met the ghost in the mirror who occupied the toilet.

Gu Cong seemed to have completely forgotten the past experience, nodded, and said cooperatively: "Yes."

--He knows that Xi Ye loves to be clean, and he has been like this for a long time.

Although it is just an old small hotel, the sound insulation effect between the rooms is exceptionally good, at least Gu Cong has never heard the other players making any noise.

When he came out with warm steam, the boy who had taken off his shoes and socks had already shrunk into the quilt, and even consciously reserved half a bed for him.

To be honest, even in the life of "Strange Immortal", Gu Cong was not close enough to share the bed with each other. What's more, he was a puppet at that time, a puppet who looked exactly like Xi Ye, but now he is a living person.

And neither he nor Xi Ye had the temperament to like intimate physical contact.

According to the memory of the original owner Jiang Chuan, the conditions in the dungeon were limited, and it was common to sit and rest. Just as Gu Cong was about to spend the night leaning against the low cabinet between the two beds, the sleepy young man suddenly opened his eyes: "The ground is very cold."

"are not you cold?"

Gu Cong was startled.

He didn't expect Xi Ye to ask himself these questions. After all, the other party seemed to be only interested in food.

Probably because of sharing the same room with the boss, Zhao Dong in the next bed was sleeping on his back, looking heartless and naive, no matter how crowded, it would be difficult to fit an adult male.

Fortunately, the other party has no habit of snoring, and the room is still relatively quiet.

Under the dim light, being stared at by the boy's deep but clean pupils, subconsciously, Gu Cong made an excuse: "I have to keep watch."

"It's okay," yawned slightly, Xi Ye imitated the tone of the man before, and comforted him, "I'm here."

Throwing off the quilt, he shook lightly like a cat suffering from the cold in winter, urging: "Hurry up."

Sitting on the edge of the bed with his knees bent, he happened to be at eye level with the young man, Gu Cong gave up his original plan, followed Xi Ye's command, took off his shoes, and lay down on the bed.

A standard double room naturally only has two quilts. Contrary to Gu Cong's imagination, the quilts are not very warm. Without the temperature brought by the hot water, Xi Ye became icy cold again.

Thinking that the other party wanted to use him to keep warm, Gu Cong's muscles tensed slightly, and he waited for a long time, but only waited until the boy's breathing became more and more gentle and weak.