53

Xi Ye is not someone who likes to laugh.

But ever since he met Gu Cong, he always seemed to be OOC, and at this moment he laughed outright.

"It's a serious joke." The location of the phone and the shopping cart were changed again, and Xi Ye deleted Guan Chen's WeChat in front of Gu Cong.

"I'm very serious about what I promised you," I couldn't hide the dark feeling in my heart, but my rationality made Gu Cong add a few more words, "Deleting people seems to clear the chat history as well."

Xi Ye nodded: "Yes."

"But it's okay."

1101, who finally found some sense of presence, patted his chest proudly: "Of course it doesn't matter, I have a backup."

If the main character is attacked by the world consciousness and makes some moths, these are all evidences that can help the host.

However, according to past experience, the protagonist is the most difficult for world consciousness to forcibly interfere. After the boundaries are clearly defined, if there is no accident, it will probably be difficult for Guan Chen and Lin Xinnian to appear in Xi Ye's world again.

The two big men walked around the supermarket holding hands, more or less attracting some attention, but Gu Cong, who was sure that Xi Ye didn't feel uncomfortable, enjoyed it very much. He led them around half of the supermarket along the way, stuffing a cart full of fruits, vegetables and snacks, and only let go of each other reluctantly when they went to the cold and fresh section to weigh ribs and beef.

As a villain who has experienced countless deaths and awakened, Xi Ye is not as coquettish as Gu Cong imagined. However, he really enjoys the other party's thoughtfulness, and he really doesn't like the smell of the cold and fresh area, so he quietly guards the full shopping cart, waiting in place without moving.

When paying the bill, Gu Cong walked to the front calmly, trying to reveal the payment code that he had prepared earlier: Although he is still in school, he is also a man who can afford to support someone.

In particular, Xi Ye is a cat with a small appetite and better care than flowers and plants.

Seeing through someone's careful thinking at a glance, Xi Ye slowly followed behind Gu Cong, not intending to compete with him. After getting along for such a long time, he has been able to accept the other party's kindness calmly.

I have to say that Gu Cong really did his homework when he took Xi Ye out to visit the supermarket this time. Even the checkout area, which is usually the most prone to long queues, has few customers.

Taking things out of the shopping cart and putting them into big bags, the lady in charge of the cashier reported a number. When paying, Gu Cong inadvertently thought of a rainy day when he made up his mind and carried Xi Ye home. His eyes subconsciously moved to the small square box on the shelf next to the cashier.

But he was still slow.

With a beep, the payment was successful.

--If you speak now, it should be very strange, or next time...

As soon as the messy thoughts flashed through his mind, Gu Cong saw a pale and slender hand with well-defined knuckles, accurately picking up the thing he had just glanced at.

"Cough." His pupils dilated a little in astonishment, and he choked on his own saliva rather uselessly.

The young man who signaled the cashier to check out was very calm.

She even raised her eyes at him in the mood: "What?"

"The size is wrong?"

Gu Cong, who secretly glanced at the model, quickly shook his head.