190

Xi Ye didn't use much force in his hands, but Gu Cong stopped his movements obediently.

Posture problem, the young man's head is close to the upper part of his lower abdomen, which makes people unable to raise any thoughts, only feels that no matter how cold and hard the heart is, it will soften like water.

Opening his mouth, he was obviously used to playing various identities in various worlds. At this moment, Gu Cong suddenly felt an impulse, like a kid, wanting Xi Ye to change his mouth and call him by his real name.

But in the end, the employee regulations of the fast-traveling bureau stopped him. He didn't want to bring more trouble to Xi Ye. Gu Cong lowered his eyes and asked, "What do you want to hear?"

Xi Ye shook his head.

Although he has the memories of many deceased players, most of those memories are negative and messy, and even the most innocent and beautiful fairy tales are also distorted versions.

Fortunately, men are always patient with themselves.

Obediently followed the other party's suggestion, she took off her coat and lay down on the bed. Xi Ye closed her eyes and listened carefully to the sound of water coming from the bathroom, trying to divert her attention from the black mist.

He once went to a replica related to the festival.

Distant thoughts were aroused, for no reason, Xi Ye thought, now he looks like those children in the background story who are eagerly waiting for gifts.

But unlike those little innocent souls who can never be satisfied, his gift quickly approached him.

The sound of water stopped, followed by footsteps with a familiar frequency, and the bed on the left sank. Someone sat down and wiped his face with a hot towel.

Xi Ye opened his eyes and met the man's smiling eyes: "You are frowning, relax and relax."

The family is happy, and childhood is often relatively happy. In the original world, Gu Cong's parents were very enlightened, including the days when he was employed and quickly passed through the game. When he was bored, he read a lot of "idle books".

Lifting his legs and going to bed, Gu Cong casually put the towel on the low cabinet, leaned against the head of the bed and sat down generously, and squeezed into the bed with the boy.

Xi Ye who closed his eyes was very satisfied.

The man's voice is deep and magnetic, close at hand, gentle but forceful, dispelling most of the noisy babbling, leaving him in a daze, immersed in the story that is fading away.

The best room in the hotel, compared to the hotel in "Nightmare Town", the mattress is always softer. Slowly, the boy who was two punches away from Gu Cong got closer and closer, without moving his eyelashes, and crashed into his arms.

Surrounded by silence, Gu Cong's storytelling voice stopped for a while, but did not stop. Instead, he adjusted his posture and sank slightly, so that the other party could hug him more comfortably.

Conforming to the inertia, Xi Ye pressed his forehead against the man's shoulder. Then, following instinct, she rubbed inward, and got close to the man's chest.

The steady and powerful heartbeat reassured him, and it was the opposite of his vitality. Unsuspectingly, the young man fell into a deep sleep, but half an hour later, one hand lifted the hem of his clothes.

The bed was very warm, and even the skin was infected with the same temperature. Therefore, this small intrusion did not wake up the young man. The index finger and middle finger with well-defined bony joints moved upwards and caressed lightly aimlessly.