83

In just a few days of traveling, the main character Gong Shou is going crazy, and 1101 is a freshman system. I have never seen such a "horrifying" situation since I joined the job.

The consciousness born in the world of the novel was born on the basis of the protagonist to a certain extent. Because Pei Yi did it himself, most of the energy of the world consciousness was used for internal consumption, and then overflowed with Xi Jinyu's death.

The nearby post station controlled by Xi Jinyu also resumed normal communication. When the ministers in the capital knew about this, Xi Ye had already been playing with fish and birds in the palace for several days.

Seeing that the other party had no intention of going back to the palace to avoid the limelight at all, the ministers had no choice but to ask Ning Wei, who had just returned to Beijing, to step up again and run to the palace.

The tree fell and the monkeys scattered. When Xi Jinyu was alive, there were indeed many officials attached to him. When the little emperor "died", they all responded and supported the new emperor;

But now these people are all dead, except for Prince An's Mansion and Minister of Rites who are destined to be unable to break away from the relationship. Of course, they must destroy the evidence as soon as possible to get rid of the relationship and save their own lives.

For the first time, Dachen's court has achieved real peace after the trumpet ascended the throne.

The past of Xi Jinyu and Pei Yi was even dug out, slightly changed, and arranged into buffoons in the drama.

It wasn't that Xi Ye intended to publicize it, but that Miss Xue's temperament was really strong. After receiving the letter written by her father, she cut it first and then played it, shedding the flesh and blood of the scumbag in her stomach.

--Even if His Majesty promised her father that she could keep this child, but the King's heart is unpredictable, how can she bet on the whole family?

What's more, paper can't hold fire, and he was born as the son of a traitor. No matter whether he is a boy or a girl, revenge or not, the child's life will not be easy in the future. Why don't he come to this world to suffer once in the first place.

Therefore, she not only wanted to make trouble, but also let everyone know that it was Xi Jinyu who was sorry for her, that it was Prince An's mansion who lied to the Xue family, and that she didn't care so much about her daughter's family's reputation. As long as she could get her father and family out of King An's conspiracy, everything she did would be worth it.

Xi Ye also did not expect that this Miss Xue lived in ancient times, but her mind was sober that she jumped out of the shackles.

Not only did Xi Jinyu's image of a scumbag cheating on marriage and stealing sex, and rebelling against him become deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, he also arranged him as a wise character who "sees through everything and leads the snake out of the hole", blowing a wave of rainbow farts secretly, and at the same time fulfilling the trumpet's previous high-profile favor for Pei Yi.

Although Xi Ye himself didn't care about this.

Far away in the palace, but downplaying and suppressing King An's conspiracy, the ministers, especially the veterans of the royalist party, finally realized clearly that the emperor sitting on the dragon chair, even though his face is still young, is not the child who was promoted by various forces and ignorantly enthroned.

So, on the day Xi Ye returned to Beijing, all civil and military officials from the Manchu Dynasty took the initiative to greet him, and knelt down on the ground.