70

Holy Judgment?

It's obvious that they want to find someone who is easy to take advantage of.

Sitting on the dragon chair, all he listened to was beautiful words to coax the children. After a long time, the trumpet became more and more lazy to deal with the affairs of the court. Counting the days, it should indeed be a relatively important plot in the original book.

He has a headache and listens to a group of gray-bearded old men arguing with each other. He is also not interested in Xi Ye, but when he thinks of the expressions of King An and the ministers after he brought Gu Cong to the Yizheng Hall, no matter how boring it is, it seems to be more interesting.

The court clothes were heavy and cumbersome, and Xi Ye didn't intend to wear them. Under normal circumstances, no one would dare to stand up and take care of them. After changing his shoes, he helped Gu Cong's arm and stood up: "I'm in a good mood today, so I will reward them with face."

"As for Manager Li, there is no need to follow."

As soon as these words came out, the faces of the palace people waiting outside the Mingguang Palace all changed.

No matter how much Gu Cong was favored in the past, it was only in the harem, which belonged to His Majesty's family affairs, but throughout the ages, the servants who can be brought to the court by the emperor, who is not senior and skillful, has won the trust of the heavenly family, even those senior officials of the first and second ranks will give three points of respect when they see each other.

But Gu Cong...

Such treatment, even Pei Shijun who came from a family has never had it.

However, no matter how much he murmured in his heart, on the surface, no one dared to question Xi Ye's decision, and instead he graciously prepared an umbrella for Gu Cong to protect him from the sun.

He purposely stopped the palace servants who were planning to pass the news in advance, and when Xi Ye, who was dressed in red, came out with Gu Cong, the entire Yizheng Palace fell silent for a while.

"Say it, why don't you say it?" Flicking his sleeves slowly, Xi Ye propped his head and leaned on the dragon chair, looking like a tyrant.

Frowning, he looked Gu Cong up and down, and the speaker standing on the left seemed to want to say something, but remembered the fate of his former colleagues, and finally closed his mouth reluctantly.

Xi Jinyu's eyes darkened as he stood among the courtiers.

As an idle prince, he would only show up at the court on the important days of the first month and the fifteenth day of each month. It was beyond his expectation that the tyrant would come today. The eunuch who followed him changed from Li Dezhong to Gu Cong, which was even more troublesome.

Sudden being brought to the Yizheng Hall to face all the officials, Gu Cong did not have stage fright, nor did he feel the elation of "smoothing to the top" or "flying to the top". He only raised his eyes slightly when he noticed Xi Jinyu's gaze.

"Called me here with great fanfare, just to see your heads?" Randomly looking for a familiar figure among a bunch of tall, short, fat and thin people, Xi Ye called by name, "Hubu Shangshu, right? You come."

I didn't expect that His Majesty would remember his name now, and the Secretary of the Household Department came out with a worried look: "Return to Your Majesty, the Ministry of Households has already allocated grain funds due to the severe drought in Jiangzhou recently, but General Ning is not relentless, and still wants to ask the minister for another five hundred thousand taels of silver."