118

Raising his hand to press the switch of the coffee machine, Gu Cong curled his lips, but the smile didn't reach his eyes: "What? The company even cares about the emotional life of its employees now? The benefits are too good."

"This is very important to me." It was related to Xi Ye's whereabouts after being kidnapped. Hearing that the other party was making circles with her, Anna insisted, "Date."

Gu Cong is not a fool.

In the industry, Anna's character is notorious for being swift and decisive. A strange premonition faintly rose in his heart. He put down his coffee and opened his mouth to say the time.

--Sure enough, it was the day the boss was kidnapped.

Although Xi Tianhua had dealt with the surveillance around the apartment in advance, Anna still spent a lot of money to call professionals to find out the clues.

Reluctantly, after the boss was tied into the warehouse, the other person's figure never appeared in the screen again. Half an hour later, only Xi Tianhua came out angrily with blood all over his face. It seemed that he had completely missed and was scratched by the boss.

However, how did Xi Ye escape and where did he escape to? The nearby monitoring did not show it at all. The other party seemed to evaporate out of thin air and completely disappeared in the capital star.

"It turns out that he is really with you." With a sigh of relief, Anna's attitude softened, "Xi Tianhua gave him medicine, which is a new product that has not been recorded yet. Did you take him to the hospital for examination?"

Most of the lingua franca spoken in the Commonwealth today evolved from the Chinese language of the ancient blue star, and it is impossible to distinguish the difference between "he" and "it" simply by syllables.

With his brain running fast, Gu Cong nodded: "I've been there." Pet hospital.

"That's good." The most worrying problem was solved, and the big rock on Anna's chest fell smoothly. She knew the proper way to interact with people. She didn't ask the other party how to erase the surveillance, but said, "How many times has he had Sleeping Beauty? Did you disclose it to the public?"

Sleeping Beauty?

Unfamiliar nouns, no matter how they sound, have nothing to do with cats.

Besides, Anna's attitude...

The brain automatically deduces the most reasonable answer, but Gu Cong's heart is still dying: "It's green eyes."

"Colorful contact lenses, what's the matter?" Misunderstood what the other party meant, Anna paused, "Well, I admit, even knowing this, he really trusts you."

"I apologize for my doubts and questioning just now, but at this juncture, I have to think more. After all, I have never heard your name from him."

yes.

Of course not, they only met two weeks ago.

The word "color contact lenses" made Gu Cong lose all his luck. Who would have thought that the dignified boss of Ark Technology is a sweet and petite silver-white cat in animal form, who is cold and dignified.

He will also roll on the carpet, dragging his trousers to eat.

"This is the first time I've seen Xi Ye's Sleeping Beauty attack," Gu Cong said calmly, "He slept for three days."

Anna hummed: "It will be more frequent in the past few months."

"Just wait until he wakes up," she said in a habitual way, "two days at the shortest, a week at the latest."