174

"Cough." He sneaked a few times at the boss, but couldn't read what the other party was flirting with Xi Ye, so Zhao Dong could only take the initiative to make a scene, fake coughing twice, and interrupted the other party.

"It's OK to open the lock, but I can't guarantee whether it's safe inside." Gu Cong flipped his palm over, just as he was about to put the candy that the boy gave him into the watch, when his hand suddenly lightened, and it was very empty.

--It seems that this dungeon, or the ghost of this dungeon, is not only a good scholar, but also very stingy.

After a brief daze for two seconds, Gu Cong continued with his normal expression: "What's more, please don't enter unless you want to. Players who violate the rules are very likely to be selected tonight."

He and Xi Ye were squeezed into the same bed last night, and the latter was dragged into a nightmare. If there was no connection between them, it was all a coincidence, and Gu Cong was the first to not believe it.

The other players also have the same considerations. In the infinite game, those who are mediocre but insist on getting ahead often have no good results. In the end, only Xi Ye, Tang Yan, Li Jie, and Zhao Dong decided to go upstairs with Gu Cong.

As for Cheng Xiaorong, she really wanted to follow her teammates, but she was afraid that her bad luck would not help her, so she had to hold back her impulse.

But unfortunately, Xi Ye, who was holding the iron wire and eager to try, did not find an opportunity to practice the skills that Gu Cong gave him.

Because the keyhole is blocked.

201 and 202 are the same.

"The traces are very new," Gu Cong said slightly vaguely with a miniature flashlight in his mouth, "interesting, it seems to be specially designed to guard against me."

Turning sideways, he made room for the rest of the people to check to show that he wasn't lying.

In the infinite game store, there are no props such as master keys. If you want to jump through the lock to unlock it, it all depends on the player's personal experience. Gu Cong said that there is no way, and other players have no choice.

Forcibly breaking down the door is too easy to expose the shopkeeper.

"It seems that there are still key plots to be triggered," Tang Yan said with a slight sigh, "The system is determined to kill us."

Staying in the town for one more night is more dangerous, but if the plots that can be triggered every day are limited, no matter how strong they are, they will have to wait until the seventh night to piece together the truth.

This is extremely bad for avoiding death.

After seeing the bloody mess in the back alley more than ten minutes ago, everyone didn't have much appetite for dinner. When they learned that the door couldn't be opened, they all went back to their rooms one after another.

Only Xi Ye gently grabbed Gu Cong's sleeve from behind.

"Do you want to go in?" With his left hand on the old brass handle, the black-haired boy said sincerely, "I can open it."

Gu Cong subconsciously raised his eyebrows: "Another gift?"

"It's because I'm stronger." Shaking his head, Xi Ye explained solemnly, "Don't worry, as long as you look at me, you won't be frightened by the gift."

This copy seems a little shy.

It's always normal when you have players by your side.

And Xi Ye's answer unexpectedly confirmed Gu Cong's guess: There are many ways for a ghost to seal a door, and blocking the keyhole is really too human-like.