81

"Clatter--"

The evening wind blew gently, and it rained for the first time since Xi Ye moved into the palace.

Roughly calculating the time in the original book, it is also the node when the "villain" exits and dies. It can be called forced. His head, which has improved, suddenly hurts sharply, like being split by an ax or gouged by an electric drill, but he hangs his breath and keeps people awake.

Gu Cong was the first to discover that something was wrong with the little emperor, and with a little force, he broke away the fingertips pinched into the palm of the other party: "Your Majesty?"

There will be rain tonight, and King An will definitely attack. The palace seems to be calm as usual, but in fact, many guards of the forbidden army have changed into eunuch uniforms, just waiting for Xi Jinyu to go up the mountain, to catch the turtle in the urn, and to catch it.

"Stay away from me later." Knowing that this rain is definitely the world's consciousness helping the protagonist, Xi Ye resolutely gave up the tranquilizer that would make his thinking blurred. He spoke coldly, but his hands kept coveting the higher temperature than him, and he held them tightly.

"Far?"

In the room where only the two of them were left, Gu Cong said in a low voice, "Where else can I go besides His Majesty?"

The courtyard where the little emperor usually lives is definitely the most dangerous place tonight, and Xue Hai still lives in it, throwing things to act from time to time.

So much so that the servant's room where Gu Cong lived in his early years was surprisingly quiet.

"According to the distance, Ning Wei should happen to be near the palace."

Clearly prepared for everything, clearly thinking in his heart that he must die by his side, Xi Ye's mouth still uncontrollably spoke out the escape route he had prepared for the man earlier: "If there is any emergency, this place is close to the Zhen Beast Garden, and you run down the mountain, all the way north, you will always meet a savior."

Having experienced too many similar plots, except for Gu Cong, he will not trust anyone without reservation, nor will he put all his eggs in the same basket. He is 80% sure that he can turn against Xue Hai, and he also needs another insurance.

--I am a villain, but Gu Cong is not. The logic is reasonable, and the pair can survive.

"Nothing happens," Gu Cong clasped fingers with the little emperor reassuringly, "Your Majesty has done his best, Xi Jinyu conceited and underestimated the enemy, there is absolutely no chance of winning."

As if to confirm what he said, in the distance, there was the crisp sound of metal impacting in the night, even through the pattering rain, it was still very clear.

Being able to be brought by Xi Jinyu's side is a good soldier, but the forbidden army has mental calculations and careless intentions, and occupies an advantageous location. Xue Hai's rebellion caught the former by surprise.

In the heavy rain, even if Xi Jinyu had the halo of the protagonist, he would inevitably look a little bit embarrassed. Water droplets flowed down the helmet of the hairpin red tassel, and he was able to block Xue Hai's stabbing shot. Although he spoke fast, he was very innocent: "Father-in-law! You are..."

"Father-in-law? Having sex with that Pei Yi! You are worthy of my daughter!"

As soon as he thought that the other party had used this hypocritical gentleman's skin to deceive his favorite jewel, the gun in Xue Hai's hand became more and more violent like a storm.