146

Bad is of course not bad.

It stands to reason that Xi Ye could pull him over with a puppet, and Gu Cong couldn't refuse even if he wanted to, but the strength Gu Cong felt was only the base of his little finger, as if he was being coquettish, or waiting for his own choice.

As if possessed by a demon, Gu Cong's feet started to move, and he walked towards him step by step, without any instructions.

Until the young man raised his eyebrows and looked into his arms: "It has to go down."

After being reminded by the other party, Gu Cong remembered that he was still holding the pot containing white sparrows. The little bird closed its eyes and curled up into a ball, resting and recuperating, looking pitiful and cute.

Gu Cong was puzzled: "But before..." He often used Xi Ye's clothes to make a nest.

Before the question was finished, he raised his head and met Xi Ye's eyes. Those dark phoenix eyes were obviously unable to speak, but they could make him read out the meaning of "you are an exception".

A glaring double standard.

However, when the object of pampering was himself, Gu Cong was unavoidably happy, seemingly calm, he let out an oh, and put the bird back in its place.

Turning around again, the young man had already taken off his boots and lay on the inside, leaving him the outside position.

Using star primrose as a night light, the only disadvantage is that it can't be switched on and off, the bedroom is big enough, Gu Cong quietly moved it away, and then walked back to the bed lightly.

Precisely, Gu Cong, who had measured the distance with his eyes in advance, lay down without even touching a piece of Xi Ye's clothes.

[Don't worry, there is no such thing as a restricted plot,] Carrying out the inconspicuous characteristics to the end, 0028 is full of regret, "Although the label is robbery, he has never even been close to Shen Qingshu."

Gu Cong, who has read the original book, also knows about this matter, and he really can't imagine that Xi Ye is as distraught and infatuated as the protagonist in the text.

But he was still a little nervous.

Fortunately, staying up late is no stranger to Gu Cong who has inherited Song He's memory. The new body is full of spiritual energy. Gu Cong operates the exercises according to a specific vein. After a few breaths, his mind is clear and his mind is calm.

Xi Ye, who was sleeping on the inner side, was quieter than him, almost without breathing. The internal exercises in his body reached the third big cycle, and Gu Cong, who was getting better, suddenly sank his arms, as if being held back by something.

Quietly, he opened his eyes, glanced down, and saw the young man who turned sideways, his hands and feet were kept at a safe distance, only his forehead, through the fabric, was next to his shoulder.

Unreasonably thinking of the stray cats he once fed in school, Gu Cong had no reason to feel a trace of dependence from this ordinary action.

Xi Ye's mental fluctuations also gradually stabilized following this small contact.

After traveling through several lifetimes, he probably can only truly relax when he is by Gu Cong's side. This is not a good habit, but Xi Ye has no intention of changing it.

[No wonder Song He was able to succeed in the original book,] Smacking his lips, 0028 sighed, "The difficulty is too low, this villain is totally defenseless against his own puppet."