34

Awkward.

How could I express such mentally retarded concern to a man in his twenties, let alone a food blogger with first-class cooking skills.

Fortunately, the usually unforgiving young man just raised his eyes slowly this time, glanced at him, and did not do anything to make the atmosphere more embarrassing.

Xi Ye, who was sure he didn't want to vomit at all: "System?"

1101: So tired, crying.

It is just a weak and poor freshman system. It is the first time to work, and there is no similar information in the database for reference. It is also very hopeless, okay?

The last world was barely able to use the principle of ABO sentinel to make a nonsense, what about this world? Can Gu Cong eat anything he touches? There is no logic to speak of.

Could it be that the other party was ginseng in the first place? It can cure all diseases, and can also change the efficacy of the medicine according to the symptoms of the host? The main world is not so exaggerated.

The broken pot fell to the ground, 1101 said: "You can understand by yourself."

It's almost dead.

The stomach that hadn't worked normally for a long time was filled. It felt real, but also secretly uncomfortable. He took small bites and chewed slowly. Xi Ye stood in front of the bedroom door and ate the whole custard bun.

Gu Cong, who was in charge of feeding, kept raising his arms.

He felt like a bowl full of food with a special shape. A cat named Xi Ye approached him, sniffed left and right, and took food through him as a matter of course.

Why haven't you finished eating?

It turned out that it was true that some people would chew dozens of times while eating.

...Xi Ye's lips are so cold.

How can a man's mouth be so soft?

No matter how much they pay attention to each other, they will inevitably touch each other at the end of the meal. What's more, Xi Ye, who got the answer from 1101, has no intention of restraining himself at all.

When his fingertips touched a little damp heat, Gu Cong withdrew his hand and stuffed the paper bag into Xi Ye's arms:

"I went to read a book."

The white and fat custard buns were piled up side by side, looking very cute, but after Gu Cong returned to the room, Xi Ye frowned in disgust.

Not bad.

But he is not a child who needs to be coaxed.

1101: Good guy, the co-author just took the initiative to bite you, isn't it you, is it a ghost?

There was a water glass on the bedside, Xi Ye took a sip, his throat and stomach immediately united to clamor and protest, raised the back of his hand to wipe his lips, the black-haired young man in the mirror narrowed his phoenix eyes slightly: "Interesting."

If Gu Cong in this world is really the same soul as the previous world, then everything, birthday, personality, handwriting, mental fluctuations, and growth experiences that do not overlap are all interference items deliberately imposed on him by the world consciousness.

Almost got scammed.

Gu Cong is the only one who can overwhelm the plot and "heal" him physically from the beginning to the end. If he had known, he should have taken off the other party's clothes to have a look at the first time, or let the other party feed him.