108

In a small Sanggan city, a general lived and a new emperor was hidden. Even if it was true, no one would believe it.

Because of this, Lu Jin, who has always been gossip-loving, almost didn't drive himself crazy. The emperor was lost, and there was no news from Yanjing. The man even bought the yard next door to the general, which meant he wanted to stay for a long time.

However, Xi Ye knew that Yan Beilin didn't leave because Luo Shaoning's body couldn't bear to toss any longer, and when the toxin was gone, the other party would naturally rush back to attend the enthronement ceremony.

But unexpectedly, before officially leaving, the two protagonists knocked on the door of his house for the third time to say goodbye.

Yan Beilin was dragged here by force, with a cold face and the majesty of a superior, while Luo Shaoning, who was carefully protected by him, was tightly wrapped, his complexion was paler than that of Xi Ye when he just passed through, except for his eyes.

"I didn't expect that I would really come to beg Mr. Xi. When I was about to die," he was still recovering from a serious illness, his voice was extremely soft, and his weakness could not be concealed, but there was a smile in his eyes, "In any case, I should say thank you."

After this ordeal, he was a little less escaped than when he first came to Sanggan City, and his temperament was closer to the impression given by ordinary civil servants and counselors.

Holding the rabbit in his arms that only serves as a plush stove, Xi Ye said coldly, "No need."

He just takes what he needs, he has no intention of flirting with the protagonist, and he doesn't need any gratitude.

The disaster of the Xi family's extermination stood in the way. His Majesty was just a child back then, with the blood of the late emperor on his body. He thought he understood the reason for Xi Ye's attitude. Luo Shaoning didn't bother him any more, and changed the subject like usual, "Where is General Gu? Why didn't you see him with you?"

Unexpectedly, the young man's brows and eyes softened a little, it was an almost instinctive, subconscious reaction: "Practice martial arts arena, training soldiers."

"That's really a coincidence. We are in a hurry. I'm afraid we won't have the chance to say goodbye to General Gu." After coughing lightly, Luo Shaoning tightened his neckline, "You will repay your kindness, and Shaoning will not let it out if you are a matter of destiny."

Xi Ye: "It's okay, I can only see him enthroned." After that, the author didn't write it, and he was even more lazy to calculate it with his life.

The "he" in Xi Ye's mouth is naturally referring to the protagonist Gong, and he didn't care about the young man's faux pas, Yan Beilin snorted coldly: "It doesn't matter if it's better."

"It's okay with me, I don't believe in fate."

If he believes in his fate and accepts his fate, the "rebel" lying in the dungeon at this moment is himself.

Xi Ye: "Oh? If you don't believe me, why did His Majesty brave the wind and snow to find Xi?"

Yan Beilin: "..."

"It must be because of Mr. Luo." Xi Ye pretended to be stunned, and smiled, "It turns out that Mr. Luo is so precious in His Majesty's heart, and he will save his life by all means."

The one who answered him was the standard one who turned into anger from embarrassment and walked away.

1101 twittered, surprised at first, and then laughed out loud: "He, he, his ears are red, why are Gong so innocent now?"