22

Xi Ye has been liked by many people.

Normal, morbid, fanatical, gentle, but without exception, they are all very short-lived, and they burst like bubbles before the end, even without external force to hinder them.

Xue Minglang is the most common example.

So Xi Ye didn't take Gu Cong's confession to the top for a while, he didn't hate Gu Cong, and the other party knew how to measure, so it was fine to stay by his side.

He didn't intend to really use Gu Cong as a canary.

1101 was shocked: "Use?"

Is this what the pure system can listen to?

But it is not worried about the other party's messing around at all. The big data of the past world tells it that Xi Ye, a beautiful host whose appearance is born on the edge of the harmony regulations, is probably a person with a cold personality.

Su Qingyue withdrew midway, and Xue Minglang, who had been selling good seniors' character designs, naturally couldn't continue to participate. There were two fewer permanent guests at once.

Because of this, Xi Ye was pressed on the hospital bed by a big dog and rested for a week, until his bones were so brittle that he was allowed to be discharged from the hospital by the doctor.

On the day of leaving the hospital, Gu Cong's procedures for changing companies happened to be completed. After Zhou Ming sent Xi Ye off, he went to Gu Cong's dormitory in a considerate manner, packed up his people and luggage, and delivered them to the former's door.

Xi Ye suddenly had a big dog outside the door: ...

"Brother Zhou said that there would be a lot of reporters squatting next to the hospital today, so he didn't let me go." Gu Cong entered the door without seeing anyone else. Gu Cong skillfully dug out the slippers he wore and changed them. "I have a lot of luggage. Teacher Xi, can you lend me half of the wardrobe? There are two pots of succulents, can I keep them on the balcony?"

Completely missing the opportunity to drive people out, Xi Ye was slow to speak, and the wardrobe full of shirts was occupied by brightly colored sweaters and T-shirts, which were squeezed and pasted on the ground.

The empty balcony also has two touches of green, the expired food in the refrigerator is thrown away and replaced with fresh vegetables and fruits, and the study room, which is rarely opened, is filled with guitars and music scores that are obviously not related to drama.

The pot in the kitchen was boiling soup that had been proportioned according to his instructions. Xi Ye was sitting on the sofa reading a script, and in front of him was Gu Cong who was mopping the floor and humming.

Low, the melody is brisk, without words, but it is still very pleasant.

Xi Ye raised his eyes: "Newly written?"

Gu Cong: "Yes, there are still a few finished poems, and they have all been sent to Brother Zhou."

Xi Ye: "Why didn't you publish it?"

Gu Cong said frankly: "The previous company didn't have much chance to be original."

"But it's different now." Just as he pushed the mop around behind the sofa, Gu Cong bent over and kissed the young man on the side of the cheek, "Thank you, Teacher Xi."

"You are my lucky star."

Lucky star?

The hand propped on the back of the sofa still had scars from being cut and punctured by the fragments of the lens, and the leg that jumped from the dormitory was also stitched twice. The first thing Xi Ye thought of was the harm he had caused Gu Cong, but Gu Cong was not like that.