- Entertainment Industry - Arc 1 - 01

"boom."

The sun was scorching hot, and the half-bottle of mineral water rolled down. The young man sitting in the shade and taking a nap was startled, his black eyelashes trembling back and forth, as if he had been haunted by a nightmare.

The black hole camera stands on his left side, like an eye full of voyeurism, and outside the camera, there are rows of bullet screens floating in real time:

[What's wrong with him? 】

[Don't do anything bad, don't be afraid of ghosts knocking on the door, you can scare your head into a cold sweat even in broad daylight, heh. 】

[Thinking about it, maybe it's acting? 】

[Indeed, all the acting skills of our actor are used in the work. 】

【It's a pity that Xue Minglang is doing makeup with Su Qingyue right now, so he doesn't have time to watch him. 】

[tsk. 】

The chaotic memories in his head were forcibly suppressed, as if two weights were hung on his eyelids, Xi Ye opened them with effort, and his body suddenly lightened.

The staff member bent over to pick up water was also taken aback: "Xi, Brother Xi, are you awake?"

His temples twitched wildly, Xi Ye responded vaguely: "Yes."

He had only applied a thin layer of base makeup before, even though he was sweating profusely, his face did not change much, his skin was as white as snow, and he could even vaguely see bruises underneath, which melted away in the sun.

His lips are extremely red, and comparing the two, not only does it not imply weakness, but it makes people feel strange.

Even though I can often see this face recently, the staff couldn't help taking a few more glances, and carefully handed the water to Xi Ye, and he hurriedly said, "I'll ask the teacher to touch up your makeup."

The lens, the tripod, the solid radio microphone behind, several handsome men and women who were also surrounded... Gradually understanding his situation at the moment, Xi Ye looked back and squeezed the water bottle in his hand.

live again.

How many trumpets did he have that hadn't been abolished?

Seemingly brushing the hair by her ear unintentionally, the hostess, who received the order from the chief director, stepped forward with a smile on her face: "Brother Xi, what are you looking at?"

Xi Ye said bluntly, "Human."

[What am I talking about! Xi Ye came to record "Together" really selfish! 】

【Looking carefully, it is indeed Xue Minglang's direction. 】

[I have been rejected several times, why are you still stalking? 】

[Take Brother Xue away without an appointment. 】

[The sex scene cafes who return to China to make money stay away from normal people, please! 】

You don't need to guess to know what the barrage should be like now, but the hostess didn't have any intention of smoothing things over. Instead, she insisted on asking the name everyone wanted to hear: "People? After observing so carefully, which guest would you most like to travel with?"

With a splitting headache, Xi Ye didn't bother to think about whether there was a trap in the other party's words, raised his eyes and picked the most pleasing one, and pointed at him casually: "He."