117

Leaving aside the speculation that the cat demon turned into a human being based on Xi Ye's photo, the illegal medicine in the young man's body alone needs to be kept absolutely secret.

Naturally, he stretched out his hand, and pushed back a certain little head that was wearing a coat. Taking advantage of the fact that the young man hadn't shown his face just now, Gu Cong opened his eyes and said nonsense: "Boss?"

"You got it wrong, this is my boyfriend."

Otherwise, it would be impossible to explain why the other party got up from his lap.

Although I am just a simple rua cat, I will use it as a pillow by the way.

Secretly adjusting the angle of the video, Gu Cong remained calm and pulled the coat down with his hands. Sure enough, as soon as his breathing became smooth, the young man immediately calmed down, and his pointed ears even gently rubbed against his palms.

Anna, heartbroken: Isn't it Xi Ye?

She would not admit that her face turned into ashes.

Besides, these days, although all the documents that must be handled by Xi Ye have been approved, the apartment where the other party lives has always been empty, and she has the authority given by the trumpet when she is awake.

If she hadn't seen the familiar signature and the content of the email was in Xi Ye's wording style, Anna would have called the police after the other party hadn't returned to the apartment for three days.

But...boyfriend?

Poaching Gu Cong was the job of the HR department. As far as she knew, the boss was busy promoting the cooperation project with the federal government at that time, so he didn't participate in the whole process.

As the chief assistant, she couldn't find the intersection of these two at all.

Seeing that Anna frowned and didn't speak for a while, Gu Cong was worried that the other party would get to the bottom of it, but his face was very calm, reminding: "Customer."

Yes, client.

Due to the unpleasant experience in her youth, Xi Ye still refused to approach any strange aura even during the short period of sobriety after the onset of Sleeping Beauty, becoming irritable and hiding alternately, and even she couldn't enter the apartment to take care of him.

Just now, the young man was able to obediently be pressed on the head by Gu Cong, and was still sleeping on the other party's lap. At least, the new employee in front of him had Xi Ye's trust in his private life more than himself.

Thoughts were spinning, Anna made a decision in her heart, she gave up the questioning of the youth's identity for the time being, she straightened her expression, and talked about work again:

The Xi family has been very restless recently, especially the boss, that scumbag brother, who has been doing tricks secretly. He thought he was secretly sending his subordinates to hang around Xi Ye's apartment. Maybe the boss wanted to lure the snake out of the hole, so he changed the residence quietly and moved in with a "friend" who can take care of him.

That's right, my friend.

Anna really can't imagine what it's like for her boss, the flower of the high mountains, to talk about love.

They have known each other since college, and Anna is very aware of the bad things going on in the Xi family, so she helped the trumpet to keep an eye on them, hung up the video call with Gu Cong, and she dialed another number: "Hello?"