60

My head hurts.

After not hearing Pei Yi's words, the pain became more and more obvious.

But Xi Ye felt comfortable in his heart. The familiar body temperature came through the material, making his cold skin gradually warm up. He nodded, and he murmured: "Shoes."

What the summer resort needs to do is cleaning and repairing. Gu Cong has never served anyone before. The young man has a small frame and small feet. From the corner of his eye, it is only a little longer than his hands. They are slender and can easily hold the package, but they are too delicate.

But the little emperor didn't cry out for pain, didn't accuse him of making him uncomfortable, and didn't even frown.

1101 hesitated, but finally closed his mouth.

Gu Cong doesn't know, but it does know that unless it concentrates and deliberately feels, any touch to Xi Ye's place will be no match for the pain in his head.

Like small drops of water, they were engulfed by bigger waves as soon as they approached.

How painful is the pain that can drive the trumpet to go crazy at any time day and night? 1101 can't empathize with it. It is a system and can only be measured by data.

With such huge data, it is no wonder that the world consciousness feels that after depriving Gu Cong of the healing qualities of his soul, the host will abandon him without hesitation and choose Pei Yi instead, either sincerely or falsely, following the plot and not acting as a demon.

However, the severe pain that has been oppressing the trumpet for a long time, making it impossible to think normally, falls on Xi Ye, the true self, and it seems very light.

Not only can he think normally, but he can even mentally calculate the protagonist's attack.

[Just look through the original book, there is only one dragon chair, do you think Xi Jinyu will be inferior to others? 】It was only when he was about to get his robe that he remembered his new character set, Xi Ye paused, and raised his hand: "Get up."

"Change clothes for me."

Gently put down the little emperor's left foot after putting on the last soft shoe, Gu Cong responded.

When he entered the palace, he heard that the other party didn't like bright yellow, except for the morning court that he attended according to his mood, and his usual attire, he didn't look like a king in any way.

And it is true.

After all, it is the fabric used as a tribute. It is soft and silky, cool to the touch, but it is extremely dazzling red. In summer, it is more like a burning fire, which makes people want to stay away from it.

--If I am not happy, everyone should not be happy.

Coming from the same source, Xi Ye can understand the small brain circuit very well, but when he saw the familiar red, he remembered the down jacket that Gu's mother gave him and Gu Cong during the Chinese New Year in the last world, and has been kept well since then.

Dressing yourself and dressing someone else sounds similar, but they are actually two different things. You can clearly see the hidden jerky in each other's actions, Xi Ye still wants to ask: "Have you ever served?"

The chin was pinched by the little emperor's cold and white fingertips, Gu Cong raised his head, met those swirling black eyes, hesitated for two seconds, and said frankly: "Never."

The corners of the crimson lips curled up.

1101 inexplicably developed goose bumps all over his body.