134

"It's really Mr. Xi."

In a daze, Xiao Meng raised his hand and rubbed his eyes vigorously.

At this moment, half a minute had passed since Gu Cong was taken away, but the group of them were still standing in front of the restaurant, staring at each other, blowing the cold wind.

"It's really Boss Xi," repeated slowly, and the short-haired girl next to Xiao Meng shook her head, thinking she was whispering, but actually emphasized quite loudly, "The two of them hugged each other! I, I saw it all!"

The proprietress is actually by her side, exciting!

"But Gu Ge clearly said that his boyfriend is a big star." Thinking about the messy pairings she had made in the office before, Xiao Meng's toes were on the ground, and she wanted to cry without tears.

There are also those analyzes about Mr. Xi's changes. Who would have expected that the owner of the tie with a different style, and the person who asked the boss to go home from get off work on time, would sit in their office and pretend that they didn't hear anything.

"A big star? Of course Mr. Xi is a big star." Breaking her fingers, another girl retorted: "It's good-looking, has fans, and has a strong business."

"With the addition of hot searches, which little fresh meat can kill the star network by itself?"

Speechless Xiao Meng: It does make sense.

But he still wanted to find a place to bury himself.

"Think about it, at least we found out the truth before the rest of the company." He patted Xiao Meng's shoulder boldly, and the male colleague who seemed to be in his thirties smiled, "It's too bad, the next dinner must be treated by Gu Cong."

Being teased by him, the others also relaxed, and you started to tease each other sentence by sentence:

"That's it!"

"I kept it from us for so long."

"Punch hard, I want to eat a big meal!"

--Today was just an accident. In case the two of them make a high-profile official announcement in the future, thinking about the expressions of other colleagues in the company, there is still a little expectation.

Sincerely, Xiao Meng murmured: "Mr. Xi just now seemed quite gentle."

"I hope Brother Gu won't kneel on the keyboard when he gets home."

The kind of real keyboard with edges and corners.

...

Of course, the keyboard is not kneeling.

With the seat belt buckled on his body, Gu Cong sat obediently in the back of the car, his ears were red, and he covered his eyes with his right hand, reflecting on how he would do such a naive thing.

It's okay to be childish, but she was caught on the spot by her overly smart boyfriend, making her look like she was really drunk.

"Uncomfortable?" Looking up at Gu Cong reflected in the rearview mirror, Xi Ye slowed down a little and opened the rear window a little.

Hearing his boyfriend's voice, Gu Cong was finally willing to take his hands off his face. With the soft night lights on in the car, he turned his eyes and landed on the driver's seat.

Xi Ye's hands are beautiful.

Slender and fair, without losing the unique masculine sense of strength, with well-defined joints and slightly bulging faint blue marks, it rests carelessly on the steering wheel, like an exquisite handicraft lined with pure black velvet.