62

Subconsciously raising his hand, Gu Cong caught the little emperor firmly.

The other party has a pair of sharp phoenix eyes, even if he is not wearing a crown, people always ignore his age. Only at this moment, with his curled eyelashes lightly closed, his forehead resting on his shoulder, and his expressionless expression, can he show a childish appearance that fits his appearance.

"Your Majesty?" Only a thin layer of underwear was being grabbed by the other party, and he couldn't move very well, so he half hugged the ground, stretched his arms, and took off the little emperor's shoes.

The surrounding area was very quiet, the palace people in Mingguang Palace seemed to be ghosts, and even forgot that there was an emperor living in it, except for the sound of rain, Gu Cong couldn't hear any sound, even the boy who fell in his arms was breathing very shallowly.

Carefully sniffing the other person's breath, to make sure there was a touch of warmth gently blowing over him, and he took advantage of the situation to wrap his arms around the boy's wrist, Gu Cong breathed a sigh of relief: The little emperor slept too deeply and too fast, at first glance he seemed to pass out, but luckily, judging from his pulse, the other person was just extremely tired.

The medical skills used in the summer palace to treat headaches, brain fever and improve food for colleagues came in handy at this time.

The chances of life are really amazing.

While sighing, he straightened the little emperor on the short but comfortable soft pillow, the front of the clothes on his chest was tightly grasped, his fingertips turned white with force, he briefly struggled whether to tear off the inner garment, Gu Cong, who had the virtue of frugality, finally turned sideways, face to face, and lay down next to the young man.

The skin is so white.

Being idle and bored, and not wanting to sleep, Gu Cong could only carefully look at the overly young emperor in front of him. His complexion was glamorous, a kind of beauty that almost blurred his gender, perhaps because there were too few people who dared to look directly at Longyan. This point was not mentioned in the rumors that were widely circulated in the market. His lips were bright red, thin and soft, like a goblin who came out of a book to suck people's yang energy.

"Boom-"

According to Trumpet's request, 365 nights a year, the Mingguang Palace is as bright as day, thunder bursts, it seems that there is wind blowing in through the window, the lanterns burst, and the candles flicker.

In the next second, a big hand covered his ears in time, and the other hand passed through his waist from below, hugged him, and patted him comfortingly.

"Hmm." An indistinct tone came out of his throat, and Xi Ye's mental fluctuations became stable again.

1101, who constantly monitors the host's body data, is very puzzled:

It is very sure that Gu Cong in this world does not have any healing ability that can be called ginseng, but in certain specific scenarios, the other party can still make the host feel at ease.

And it was an instinctive reaction without any disguise.

Thunderstorm nights are one of the most annoying weather for the trumpet, which reminds him of the many nights when he was punished by his mother and concubine, and the whip marks and choke marks that can only be covered by wearing thick clothes in the hot summer.

I heard that it was also a rainy night when the mother and concubine's family was ransacked for treason.

He had no medicine, and his head and body hurt badly. Occasionally, he was hit by rainy rain, new wounds overlapped with old wounds, festered, and he was wearing exquisite and luxurious clothes, but there was a stench from the inside.