61

The twilight is all in one.

When he learned that he was not called to the Mingguang Palace to have a meal as a "servant" tonight, although Pei Yi had expected it, he couldn't help but feel some turmoil in his heart:

Once the habits that lasted for several months were changed, the tyrant's health became worse and worse, and the frequency of madness became higher and higher. If he fell out of favor at this time, it might affect the master's plan.

"Pei Shijun." The person who came to pass the message was Li Dezhong as usual. In the original book, this old fox hid it very well. It was not until the end that he and Pei Yi communicated with each other to recognize each other's identities.

Others didn't know whether the other party and the little tyrant were actually sharing the same bed, but as the chief eunuch, Li Dezhong knew it clearly. He said in a subtle way: "Pei Shijun, don't worry."

"It's been hot recently, His Majesty is still young, so maybe he's a little dry."

At first glance, it sounded like nice words to comfort him casually, but Pei Yi understood: the medicine given to him by the master will only make the tyrant cut off his offspring, but it will not be so obvious that people can't get up in that respect.

The tyrant must have become interested in the servant named Gu, and Li Dezhong bumped into him, and the latter suddenly made such a remark.

When he first decided to enter the palace, Pei Yi was indeed ready to give everything. If his master didn't take him in, his face would cause many misfortunes, and he might not live to be an adult at all.

Now that this face can be used for the master's great cause, it can be considered as a little effort to repay the favor.

However, after entering the palace, living an innocent life for several months gave him extravagant hopes. He didn't want to commit himself to the tyrant, he wanted to leave his complete self to the master.

"Thank you, Eunuch Li, for your reminder. I will prepare more dishes for your majesty." Pretending not to understand the other party's point, Pei Yi smiled, "I'm afraid your majesty will get tired of facing the same thing every day."

wait?

The emperor's mind is the most unpredictable, not to mention that the person on the dragon chair is still a lunatic. In this deep palace, if you don't fight, you will die.

Frowning imperceptibly, Li Dezhong looked seriously at Pei Yi, who had a gentle and harmless expression, for a few seconds, and finally said nothing more, shook his whisk, and left with a group of eunuchs and maids.

Everyone in Pei Yigong was angry and distressed: such a good person as Shijun, in terms of appearance, character and talent, how can he be inferior to an orphan born in the countryside?

Keeping an eye on the situation in the palace, Xi Jinyu naturally heard about Pei Yi's embarrassment in the Mingguang Palace, carelessly caressing the white jade finger in his hand, he smiled: "It's just a pair of dog eyes."

"Our Majesty is the most good at liking the new and disliking the old in his life. Maybe one day his heart will get angry, and he will goug out those eyes when he gets bored."

As for Pei Yi, being able to stay by his good cousin's side until now has far exceeded his expectations. It's just a fall from favor once, even if he really can't get up again, it's no pity.

Seriously eavesdropping on 1101: "Bah, you are the dog, and your whole family is a dog."

After scolding, I realized that I seemed to have scolded the host as well. It faked a cough, and said embarrassingly, "The life-saving medicine I bought before is still there. I checked the instruction manual, but I can't cure the poison. I can only take it when your life is dying."