133

After staring at Gu Cong for two seconds, Xi Ye obediently closed his eyes.

He does have a unique appearance, and he can afford the comments of netizens modeling his face. At such a close distance, he can't find any flaws.

Originally, Gu Cong really wanted Xi Ye to rest and watch, but he couldn't bear to straighten up, casually put his glasses on the table, he raised his hand, and pinned a strand of white hair scattered on the sideburns behind his ears for Xi Ye.

The warmer fingertips brushed over the tips of the ears, as if some switch had been accidentally touched, and the young man's thick eyelashes trembled visibly. Only then did Gu Cong realize that his actions just now were a little too intimate, very much like the prelude to every kiss at home.

But he didn't want to stop.

Relying on the young man's unreserved trust in himself, he shrouded the other party under his own shadow, kissed the rosy lips lightly and shallowly.

The emerald eyes opened suddenly, but there was no sign of reproach.

Breathing alternately, Gu Cong explained seriously: "Reward."

"Boss Xi has worked hard."

"Um?"

The deep and magnetic voice, coupled with the slightly raised questions, makes people's ears go soft just listening to it. He gently patted the other party's hand behind his ear, and Xi Ye, who just wanted to ask for a kiss, stopped in time. He picked up the pen used to sign, reversed, and poked the man's shoulder: "Report."

"I haven't finished reading yet."

It was clear that he was distracted first, and now he used work as an excuse, but he was extraordinarily confident. Ten minutes later, the well-dressed Gu Cong returned to the office briskly.

Xiao Meng, who was near the door, couldn't help asking: "The project is going well? Brother Gu, you look so happy."

Gu Cong, who sat in front of the desk, thought for a while, then nodded: "It is."

Although his pleasure has nothing to do with work.

"Thank goodness."

"Finally, it's not in vain, and I can relax a little bit later." With the affirmative answer from the new team leader, the atmosphere in the entire office immediately became more relaxed. For the cooperation between Ark Technology and Huo's, they are only responsible for the most basic framework construction. The specific details, involving commercial secrets, will be filled in by Huo's own employees.

After a while, another person sighed with emotion in a low voice: "It's just a little reluctant to work overtime wages."

As the company grew bigger and bigger, the salaries of these old employees also increased, which made the industry peers envious.

"I feel like Mr. Xi has changed a little since he came back from the hospital." When it came to salary, he had to mention the boss. Everyone chatted without malice. "I went to deliver documents to Sister Anna the other day, and I saw Mr. Xi smiling at the light brain. He was so gentle and beautiful. Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of it."

Another girl quietly lowered her volume: "It's because of the prototype. The contrast is full of cuteness. When I think that the seat is always a kitten with short legs and a big tail, I can't get nervous at all."

"And after taking off the colored contact lenses, Mr. Xi's appearance has reached a new height. Every time I see that face, I feel like I am an agent in an entertainment company."