79

Not good.

This was Xue Hai's first reaction.

And the little emperor didn't seem to have any intention of waiting for his answer. Shi Shiran lifted his feet and walked down the stream with Gu Cong.

Although he has been forced to board Xi Jinyu's pirate ship, he is the commander of the imperial army after all, and he can't let the little emperor really have an accident at his own hands before the dust settles. Xue Hai has no choice but to bite the bullet and follow.

A place like the Summer Palace is naturally very safe, not to mention ferocious beasts, you can't even see a slightly bigger fox, wandering around aimlessly, the other party seems to be really walking, from the beginning to the end, Xue Hai, who was holding a heart, didn't wait for the little emperor to put pressure on him.

Instead, in this mountain where no one is allowed to trespass, I heard conversations that did not belong to them.

One of the voices was very familiar, it was the "prospective son-in-law" Xue Hai had only met a few days ago, and he even yelled at him, An Wang Xi Jinyu, and the other, he also had an impression, was on the way to the palace.

Never expecting that the location of the secret meeting that she carefully selected was revealed, Xi Jinyu was looking gentle, reaching out to help the figure kneeling in front of her: "You have suffered."

"Master's words are serious."

Suppressing resentment in his heart, Pei Yi rarely disobeyed and avoided the other party: "Congratulations to the master who is about to marry a new wife, give birth to a precious son early, and have a good marriage for a hundred years."

It was obviously an ordinary auspicious word, but there was no hint of blessing, and the sour smell hit the face, so strong that it almost choked the nose.

Xi Jinyu frowned imperceptibly.

The days of confinement to Jingxuexuan made the other party haggard, unbelievably thin, and hoarse. It was very different from the beautiful guard who squatted on a tree in the palace and quietly picked flowers to peek at him.

But he is still patient: "It's just a stopgap measure."

"Everything is to save the world from fire and water."

"It's just my little Pei Yi." Xi Jinyu gently brushed the side of the young man's face with his fingertips, "I lost weight."

In my impression, before I entered the palace, the master often got close to him like this, and suddenly, the breath stuck in Pei Yi's throat suddenly dissipated, his nose became sore, and his eye sockets turned red.

"Why are you crying?" Xi Jinyu was the best at making use of her sentimental skin, and asked knowingly, to comfort her, "Wait a little longer, I will take you back home soon."

go home.

This is undoubtedly what Pei Yi desires most at the moment, but after all the training in the deep palace, he is no longer naive: "Soon? Is the master going to make a move?"

Ever since he knew that he was only accompanied by the forbidden army on this trip, Pei Yi had a vague suspicion in his heart. However, killing the king and seizing the throne is not justified after all, and the royalist party will definitely fight back vigorously.

Why didn't Xi Jinyu understand that this was a bad strategy, if he had a choice, how could he let himself be convinced? Helpless, the arrow is on the string and has to be launched, and if it is delayed, it will be useless except to shake the morale of the army. For hundreds of years, there has never been a precedent for a woman to proclaim the emperor in the Chen Dynasty.