38

Xi Ye's face is so small.

Looking down at his left hand, Gu Cong couldn't help but think that half the night had passed, and his palm still seemed to have the itchy touch of the young man's eyelashes.

The morning in the hospital always comes very early. As soon as the sun comes out, the wards gradually start to move. The nurse helped pull out the needle in the early morning. Xi Ye is still sleeping at the moment. Gu Cong took the time to wash his face, and by the way, he washed the towel and basin bought from the supermarket last night with hot water.

There is a very large mirror in the public water room, as well as the bathroom in the ward. Although Gu Cong doesn't know what the other party has in mind, his intuition tells him that it is best not to let Xi Ye see it.

"Tick tock."

With a movement of his eyes, Gu Cong came back to his senses from the unturned faucet. Remembering that there was a meeting at school this afternoon, he sent a WeChat message to the dormitory group: "I'm in the hospital, I can't leave, remember to ask for leave for me."

This time is too early for senior students who did not go to school early, and it took a long time for someone to return.

[Little Two: Hospital? What's wrong with you? Do you want me to go and have a look? 】

Gu Cong who returned to the bedside: "It's not me, it's my landlord, he's sick."

[Little Two: Landlord? 】

[Xiao Er: That snail girl? 】

[Xiaoer: It's only been a few days? It feels like you haven't stopped since you moved out. Don't blame me for talking too much. Does your landlord have no family? Shouldn't it depend on you? 】

[Xiao Er: Anyway, your family is not short of money, at worst, we don't want the deposit, and rent it in a cleaner place. 】

Gu Cong was taken aback.

Indeed, in the eyes of outsiders, the move of his family is probably very worthless. Not only did he fail to study quietly, but he caused a lot of "trouble".

However, from the beginning to the end, Gu Cong himself never considered "moving out" for a moment.

Not for a moment.

He knows that he is not a kind person with a bodhisattva heart. He seems to be cheerful and gregarious, but in fact he keeps a certain distance from everyone. If the landlord is not Xi Ye, would he still be so "nosy"?

the answer is negative.

Gu Cong couldn't tell what he was thinking, he was only sure that after knocking on the door of the apartment and seeing Xi Ye who was wearing rabbit slippers, he unconsciously wanted to get close to her, and he became infinitely curious.

He wanted to understand Xi Ye.

Especially when you see the other party alone, bloodstained and lying in the grotesque debris.

"Let's talk about it," Gu Cong replied, knowing that his roommate was also thinking from his own point of view, "He's pretty good."

If Xi Ye saw this, he would probably laugh out loud.

But at this moment, he could only lie on the bed obediently and fall asleep peacefully.

It wasn't until the nurse came over to change the medicine that Xi Ye opened his eyes vigilantly, and his phoenix eyes with a faint fierce light startled him.

"Maybe I had a nightmare," Gu Cong made amends with a mocking laugh, "I was fine last night."

1101: That's because he fainted last night.